• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: AL Championship Series

Just now, Revad said:

Anger, yes hatred no.  Fans in Boston appear to be like fans in CA.  They just express differently and they beat us in a few crucial moments, but at least they are baseball fans. 

I usually assume you're on drugs when you post.  Now, I'm positive.

9 minutes ago, True Grich said:

I usually assume you're on drugs when you post.  Now, I'm positive.

I’d probably be positive too, what is this Wednesday?  

10 minutes ago, Revad said:

Anger, yes hatred no.  Fans in Boston appear to be like fans in CA.  They just express differently and they beat us in a few crucial moments, but at least they are baseball fans. 

I was just trying to say I know some pretty cool Boston fans and I don’t hold history against them.

So the wimpy scoring still is consistent. That 'double' that Hernandez dropped should have been an error. He had stopped running, was stationary and watching the ball come down. No lunging, extension or jumping. An easy ball that he simply misplayed off his glove. Will it hurt too many feelings to blame someone for something they did wrong? I guess he gets credit for effort, regardless of a botched execution of an easy catch.