• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2021-22 CBA Negotiation/Lockout Thread (DEAL IS AGREED TO)

mmc

I think there is a decent chance this could actually be overturned, but it depends on the judge.

For starters, Minor Leaguers would get a MASSIVE raises, since their pay is based
Secondly, all the bullshit about "protecting markets" would go out the window, and we might see more than one team (A's, Rays, etc.) get moved to their desired markets. 

1 hour ago, ScruffytheJanitor said:

I think there is a decent chance this could actually be overturned, but it depends on the judge.

For starters, Minor Leaguers would get a MASSIVE raises, since their pay is based
Secondly, all the bullshit about "protecting markets" would go out the window, and we might see more than one team (A's, Rays, etc.) get moved to their desired markets. 

Sounds great. I'm in favor.

10 hours ago, ScruffytheJanitor said:

We’d probably see another team in New York, the A’s would stay in the Bay Area and ironically the Toronto Blue Jays would lose a ton of money.

4 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Brendan Donnelly should have showed up to represent the Angels 

I agree.  I hope it doesn’t come down to replacement players this year.  The world is going to hell in a hand basket and it’s easier to deal with when I have baseball.  With MLB players.

6 hours ago, Inside Pitch said:

Its "Angels Night!" at The Pond, and the only Angels rep there is the Rally Monkey because players are locked out...

Lol... 2022 is hilarious so far.

Bill Stoneman was there.

Tuned in for his interview.  Fell asleep.

15 hours ago, Inside Pitch said:

Its "Angels Night!" at The Pond, and the only Angels rep there is the Rally Monkey because players are locked out...

Lol... 2022 is hilarious so far.

MLB lockout, death of John Madden, Betty White and Bob Saget, rally monkey dropping the puck and god knows how many more variants of covid.....

2022 is off to a hilariously disastrous hot start.