• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2021-22 CBA Negotiation/Lockout Thread (DEAL IS AGREED TO)

mmc

1 minute ago, Stradling said:

I’m currently negotiating to buy the Lakers.  We haven’t had any discussions, but we are negotiating like sons of bitches. 

Strad, you just sound dumb.  Not your best exchange.

You should stop.  Really.

Edited by Dtwncbad

Just now, Dtwncbad said:

Strad, you just sound dumb.  Not your beat exchange.

You should stop.  Really.

If you think not talking for 6 weeks is negotiating then you are delusional.  They didn’t give them a list of things to consider, they locked them out and hadn’t spoken until today.  There were no negotiations for 6 weeks. 

If you think not talking for 6 weeks is negotiating then you are delusional.  They didn’t give them a list of things to consider, they locked them out and hadn’t spoken until today.  There were no negotiations for 6 weeks. 

Thanks for clearly clearly clearly demonstrating you don’t understand how a timeline and increased urgency play significant roles in negotiation.

Thanks.  You are dumb.

2 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

Thanks for clearly clearly clearly demonstrating you don’t understand how a timeline and increased urgency play significant roles in negotiation.

Thanks.  You are dumb.

Haha.  I get that but it still wasn’t negotiating.  You can pretend doing nothing is negotiating but it isn’t.  Not in this situation.  

4 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Haha.  I get that but it still wasn’t negotiating.  You can pretend doing nothing is negotiating but it isn’t.  Not in this situation.  

You can get hung up on it any way you want (part of my point is noticing the weird need to characterize it as people being unreasonable or not doing their jobs, when that just isn’t the case).

The two sides are negotiating and delays and silence, even ignoring the other side strategically, are all parts of negotiation.

Sorry that’s a fact.

Edited by Dtwncbad

1 minute ago, Dtwncbad said:

You can get hung up on it any way you want (part of my point is noticing the weird need to characterize it as people being unreasonable, when that isn’t the case).

The two sides are negotiating and delays and silence, even ignoring the other side strategically, are all parts of negotiation.

Sorry that’s a fact.

There was no communication since the lock out started.  That isn’t negotiating.  That was one side figuring out what they were going to present. That’s not negotiating.  That’s preparing to negotiate.  

There was no communication since the lock out started.  That isn’t negotiating.  That was one side figuring out what they were going to present. That’s not negotiating.  That’s preparing to negotiate.  

OK you sleep tight thinking that.

4 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

You can get hung up on it any way you want (part of my point is noticing the weird need to characterize it as people being unreasonable or not doing their jobs, when that just isn’t the case).

Sorry that’s a fact.

that's actually not the definition of the word negotiate.  

Negotiating, by definition, includes formal discussion.