• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The official 2020 Tokyo Olympics

13 hours ago, St1ck said:

saw her being interviewed this morning by the today show. said she wasn't injured but just felt an awful lot of pressure.

proud of our other girls who carried on without her and won silver. now we'll see if simone qualifies for any individual events and whether she has the mental toughness to participate.

14 hours ago, Tank said:

saw her being interviewed this morning by the today show. said she wasn't injured but just felt an awful lot of pressure.

proud of our other girls who carried on without her and won silver. now we'll see if simone qualifies for any individual events and whether she has the mental toughness to participate.

She's dropped out of the Individual all around. 

On 7/25/2021 at 10:00 PM, Tank said:

yeah, as a viewer, it looked like every single one of them was doing the same exact move of riding down the stair handrails. a few minor variations that a trained eye would appreciate more, but it was hard to get really excited about what i was seeing. same with surfing.

not sure how to feel about a couple of 13 year olds competing.

The two 13-year olds won silver and bronze.  A 16-year old won gold. 

personally, i'm glad to see the kenyans there. it expands the sport, and that's a good thing.

someone yesterday mentioned team handball being a fun game. you're correct. when i taught jr. high PE, i tried to get away from the old reliable sports of football, basketball, etc. so i taught a quarter on team handball and another quarter on ultimate frisbee. the kids weren't really sure about how to feel when we first started, but as we got better and better, they really started enjoying it. they were both fun sports to teach,

5 minutes ago, Lou said:

I played intramural floor hockey in college. It was a blast. I broke a dude's nose on accident. 

cough

i played it in high school and it was easily my best sport.  in college, i got to play on ice and was on the college team, and it was the most fun thing i did in college.*

*with the exception of being Santa in the student center every Christmas and taking pictures with a ton of girls.

Just now, Tank said:

i played it in high school and it was easily my best sport.  in college, i got to play on ice and was on the college team, and it was the most fun thing i did in college.*

*with the exception of being Santa in the student center every Christmas and taking pictures with a ton of girls.

Nice.

I was banging chicks.

has anyone watched rugby yet? this is a sport i like to watch, but i haven't got a clue about the rules, or what the lines on the field mean. there are also some guys who wear some sort of helmet? but i'm not sure why only some guys wears it and what it's for.

a lot of rugby looks like street football if you didn't care about following the rules.