• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The official 2020 Tokyo Olympics

The Phillipines has a contingency of 19 athletes at the Olympics. This woman is the only one that had ever participated in a previous Olympics.  

The Phillipines haven't won more than 1 medal in a single Olympics since 1932. 

2 minutes ago, Lou said:

The Phillipines has a contingency of 19 athletes at the Olympics. This woman is the only one that had ever participated in a previous Olympics.  

The Phillipines haven't won more than 1 medal in a single Olympics since 1932. 

The problem with them is they really love basketball and the NBA but they are all 5'2. 

8 minutes ago, Lou said:

I should have played there professionally. I would have dominated.

Their pro basketball league used to be allowed 2 foreign players per team. When I was there in mid-80s I remember former U of Houston and Denver Nuggets guard Rob Williams and former Louisville player Jerry Eaves (backcourt mate of Darrell Griffith when they beat UCLA in the finals). These two ran wild and scored like 40 pts apiece per game

Bermuda never had their own Air Force. They had an air base operated by the US Air Force in WWII and then the US Navy but it was released to the Bermuda government in 1995. It was reclassified as an international airport.

On 7/26/2021 at 8:32 AM, Jay said:

Typical of the stupid shit you read on the internet, especially Yahoo.

Japan's Olympic organizers lied about its weather, and now athletes are paying the price

https://sports.yahoo.com/japan-lied-about-the-weather-and-now-olympians-are-paying-the-price-010612634.html

No, the Japanese don’t have to apologize for the weather here — the searing sun, the sky high temps, the pea-soup humidity. No one tells Mother Nature what to do.

But as athletes continue to wilt and wither in these conditions, they do owe everyone an apology for this much: They lied like hell about it.

awesome. the one filipino that decided against becoming a nurse has succeeded.

i'll bet i've taught a couple of her relatives.