• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The official 2020 Tokyo Olympics

watched the highlights of both men's and women's surfing, one of the new events this year. the waves were small so they surfers had some challenges. all four americans advanced to the next round.

men's triathalon just started. they had to restart the swim portion because one of idiot boat divers was in the diving lanes and the starter, who was apparently paying even less attention, went ahead and started the swimmers. they restarted without incident.

2 minutes ago, Tank said:

watched the highlights of both men's and women's surfing, one of the new events this year. the waves were small so they surfers had some challenges. all four americans advanced to the next round.

men's triathalon just started. they had to restart the swim portion because one of idiot boat divers was in the diving lanes and the starter, who was apparently paying even less attention, went ahead and started the swimmers. they restarted without incident.

Sports like these are why I watch the Olympics. 

But I do love track & field.

the swimming part of the triathalon has a weird part to it. there's a portion where the swimmers have to leave the water, run across a platform, and then re-enter the water. never seen anything like this.

the swimming part of the triathalon has a weird part to it. there's a portion where the swimmers have to leave the water, run across a platform, and then re-enter the water. never seen anything like this.

Ha. I thought: "is that it?"

another one of the new events this year is 3 x 3 basketball, which looks fun.

they're calling it "three ecks three" basketball for some strange reason. shouldn't it be "3 on 3"?

I watched about 5 minutes of it yesterday and hated it. 

1 minute ago, Tank said:

they're calling it "three ecks three" basketball for some strange reason. shouldn't it be "3 on 3"?

When the chick was announcing that they were going to go to a 3X3 game, i laughed at her and thought she was an idiot. 

1 hour ago, Tank said:

3 x 3 indoor, on immaculate courts just doesn't do it for me.  3 x 3 should be on asphalt or concrete, by the beach, where the wind is blowing, where if you slam the ball, you'll be guaranteed to need a tetanus shot.  Also should be mandatory that they talk trash to each other.  

1_jLRoC2U9a3cWy7FIzejj3g.0.jpeg

4 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

3 x 3 indoor, on immaculate courts just doesn't do it for me.  3 x 3 should be on asphalt or concrete, by the beach, where the wind is blowing, where if you slam the ball, you'll be guaranteed to need a tetanus shot.  Also should be mandatory that they talk trash to each other.  

1_jLRoC2U9a3cWy7FIzejj3g.0.jpeg

Nigel Miguel, who played Dwight 'The Flight' McGhee, was the real star of that movie.

Bruin