• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The official 2020 Tokyo Olympics

10 hours ago, Tank said:

NBC showing the USWNT game vs. NZ. All our women stood for the anthem and actually faced the flag. I wasn’t expecting to see them do that.

More importantly the 6-1 win has helped boost their goal differential in case it comes down to a tie breaker. 

abe-kyoudai_4.jpg

Japan’s Abe Hifumi and Abe Uta took “family goals” to a new level at the 2020 Tokyo Olympics on Sunday.

The siblings made history by becoming the first brother-sister duo to win Olympic gold medals in individual sports on the same day. On top of that, they did it in the same sport and won their medals within minutes of one another at the Nippon Budokan.

47 minutes ago, Lou said:

abe-kyoudai_4.jpg

Japan’s Abe Hifumi and Abe Uta took “family goals” to a new level at the 2020 Tokyo Olympics on Sunday.

The siblings made history by becoming the first brother-sister duo to win Olympic gold medals in individual sports on the same day. On top of that, they did it in the same sport and won their medals within minutes of one another at the Nippon Budokan.

for those of us too lazy to google, what event?

3 minutes ago, Tank said:

awesome.

i'll watch darn near anything during these two weeks, but judo has had less coverage than jLo in a bikini.

USA showing combat sports today. Watching women's boxing right now. 

Yes, i know the men's bball team is on right. Tried to watch it, but it's basically the same as watching the NBA.  Boring. 

2 minutes ago, Lou said:

Sad, because when it was real amateurs I loved it. 

absolutely. it was a lot more fun. it was also back in the era when you knew who the players were, too.

outside of damian lillard and kevin durant, i have no idea who else is on this team, and worse still, i don't really care.

32 minutes ago, Lou said:

USA showing combat sports today. Watching women's boxing right now. 

Yes, i know the men's bball team is on right. Tried to watch it, but it's basically the same as watching the NBA.  Boring. 

Spoiler

You saved yourself some time. They lost. 

15 minutes ago, Tank said:

absolutely. it was a lot more fun. it was also back in the era when you knew who the players were, too.

outside of damian lillard and kevin durant, i have no idea who else is on this team, and worse still, i don't really care.

Excuse me? How can you not know the Bruins?

I've changed my mind.... Go Blue!

27 minutes ago, Lou said:

Excuse me? How can you not know the Bruins?

I've changed my mind.... Go Blue!

i don't know them because this is probably the least discussed mens' BB team in the last 40 years.

so who's there from westwood?

10 minutes ago, Tank said:

i don't know them because this is probably the least discussed mens' BB team in the last 40 years.

Jrue Holliday and Zach LaVine. Kevin Love would have made it 3, but he was replaced due to injury.

18 minutes ago, Tank said:

Part of that may be because the NBA Finals just finished and they haven't played that many games as a team.