• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The official 2020 Tokyo Olympics

saw the women's 100m dash final. it was a sweep for the jamaicans.

the chick who won must not be very popular with her teammates. she ran about an extra 100m past the finish line and the other two finally showed up after an uncomfortably long absence, gave her an incredibly insincere-looking pat on the shoulder and walked away. it looked very uncomfortable.

1 minute ago, Tank said:

saw the women's 100m dash final. it was a sweep for the jamaicans.

the chick who won must not be very popular with her teammates. she ran about an extra 100m past the finish line and the other two finally showed up after an uncomfortably long absence, gave her an incredibly insincere-looking pat on the shoulder and walked away. it looked very uncomfortable.

Yeah, i noticed that, too. Thought it was strange.

11 minutes ago, Lou said:

They should ban female color commentators.

i like Dottie Pepper. I think she does a good job and is fair.

not sure if i should admit this or not, but I kinda had a thing for her when she was still playing in the 90s.

US men lose in three straight sets. just couldn't get a handle on the argentines and played too sloppily too often.

men's hammer throw going on right now. this seems like something that would be fantastic to do when you have some aggression to work off.

52 minutes ago, Tank said:

US men lose in three straight sets. just couldn't get a handle on the argentines and played too sloppily too often.

men's hammer throw going on right now. this seems like something that would be fantastic to do when you have some aggression to work off.

Or want to fall flat on your face. 

in the final day of swimming, the US men's 4x100 medley relay team won gold from lane 1, a pretty unusual feat. and they did it in world record time.

and not only that, the US has won gold in this event the last 15 times they've been in it (they didn't win in it 1980 because of the moscow olympic boycott).