• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Holy Hell, Trevor Bauer 2.0!

11 minutes ago, Angels Fan Forever said:

There is a very uneasy misogynistic angle to this thread. Some of you should check yourselves. You are attacking the alleged victim without any evidence.

Hopefully, time will tell us what really happened but to treat her like this at this point is pure misogynism.

You seem to like that word. Did you just learn of it?

Her texts are what everyone that dissagrees with your stance is basing a lot if their opinion of this woman's character. Its not victim blaming, its about not being able to establish cause why she would request a maschistuc encounter with a stranger, then afterwards request it be even more intense, more sadistic. Her character is in question because of her actions. 

That is not misogynistic to doubt her motives for seeking a criminal prosecution. So try some other word to encapsulate what your opinion is rather than cheep shaming tactics. 

Just now, cals said:

I will.  And I’ve still seen nothing to prove Callaway was anything but a little aggressive.  Have you seen anything more?

Not going to rehash the Callaway situation. There was never any indication that he did anything less than all the women said he did.  If you still don't see what was so bad about that, I can't help you and it's pointless to continue to engage.

Just now, Taylor said:

Rhetorical question: Is a personal-injury attorney offering their expertise on a criminal case similar to a chiropractor offering their expertise on a malignant tumor?

Asking for a friend.

I thought you put Cals on ignore?

4 minutes ago, cals said:

Will you apologize to us if it’s proven she was setting up Bauer?

That very well may be the case. I'm guessing we only know about 10% of the facts. What we do know is the chick asked for rough sex and Bauer apparently gets off on causing physical harm while having sex. Neither person is worth defending and they both should probably seek help. 

1 minute ago, St1ck said:

That very well may be the case. I'm guessing we only know about 10% of the facts. What we do know is the chick asked for rough sex and Bauer apparently gets off on causing physical harm while having sex. Neither person is worth defending and they both should probably seek help. 

And Bauer should be suspended because dodgers.

12 minutes ago, Blarg said:

You seem to like that word. Did you just learn of it?

Her texts are what everyone that dissagrees with your stance is basing a lot if their opinion of this woman's character. Its not victim blaming, its about not being able to establish cause why she would request a maschistuc encounter with a stranger, then afterwards request it be even more intense, more sadistic. Her character is in question because of her actions. 

That is not misogynistic to doubt her motives for seeking a criminal prosecution. So try some other word to encapsulate what your opinion is rather than cheep shaming tactics. 

So your solution is still that she should have remained a Padres fan? Total BS.

This comment warranted my initial response to you. If you have Daughters would you want some guy without knowledge passing judgement like that. I have Daughters and I would not.

27 minutes ago, Taylor said:

#DoubtAllWomen

Lol...

No dude. Its from actually working for the District Attorney, and being crossed examined by the Public Defender, for the past 15 years.

Bro, your heart is in the right place. But you have zero law background. Your vision of courtroom testimony is Judge Judy. And My Cousin Vinny.

Ill give you an example. In 2008 (I remember every fact of this case) I testified on a trial of a guy who was banging his 6 year old daughter, filming it, and selling the videos.

In court, under oath, I testified that his son walked in and saw his dad "with his daughters hips spread, wrapped around his back"

But in my report, 2 years earlier, i wrote the son had seen his dad with his daughters "thighs spread, and ankles over his shoulder"

Mistrial

So check it out. I dont know what you do. But i dont pretend to know it better than you. Nor do I pretend to have any experience doing it.... because I saw a movie once about what you do.... or think I know how what you do, should be done.

7 minutes ago, Angels Fan Forever said:

So your solution is still that she should have remained a Padres fan? Total BS.

This comment warranted my initial response to you. If you have Daughters would you want some guy without knowledge passing judgement like that. I have Daughters and I would not.

That was a joke you thick headed fool. At this point if you are going to try and pull the daughter card all I can say is no daughter of mine is doing what this woman did. And if she did I would have a long talk with her about how completely disappointed we were with her. 

20 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Rhetorical question: Is a personal-injury attorney offering their expertise on a criminal case similar to a chiropractor offering their expertise on a malignant tumor?

Asking for a friend.

And this is a very valid point.

BUT! remember that every time you see a "civil rights attorney" giving a press conference on a criminal case.

3 minutes ago, Angels Fan Forever said:

Exactly. My point is you don't joke about these things. Women should not be minimized. And if you can't figure that out then you really are a dinosaur...

And you are wrong. So very wrong. This woman is not a woman to hold up as a paragon of virtue regardless of what Bauer did or didn't do within the consent of their agreement. She intered a sick and distorted sexual encounter with a stranger based on acts of consensual violence. That is not anyone you should be championing in any way because you have daughters. Get your head straight. 

2 minutes ago, Blarg said:

And you are wrong. So very wrong. This woman is not a woman to hold up as a paragon of virtue regardless of what Bauer did or didn't do within the consent of their agreement. She intered a sick and distorted sexual encounter with a stranger based on acts of consensual violence. That is not anyone you should be championing in any way because you have daughters. Get your head straight. 

Didn't Bauer do the same thing?

Anyways, great win for the Angels...

4 minutes ago, Angels Fan Forever said:

My point was and still is you don't joke about these things. AND YOU DID.

It makes you an ASS.

Sorry but humor doesn't have to conform to your twisted and fucked up sense of moral code. Please go back into this thread and watch Bill Burs routine for context.