• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

General NHL Talk 2021-2022

gotbeer

15 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Well, they did trade for Reaves.

Yah, and a couple others - which are such talents that I can't remember their names.

Do you get the feeling that NY's owner is an old time hockey fan that is willing to blow a season just to kick Wilson's @ss. Let the games begin.

Stuff like this and what Carolina did makes hockey interesting. Good ol' boys with passion and a touch of humor.

Well, what Edmonton did in the last ten years wasn't interesting. But it was kind of funny in a dark way. I especially like how they got Schultz to buck the Ducks because... well, why did he do that? Because his low talent friend perceived he was mistreated? Only to end up finding out Edmonton wasn't such a class organization. He did get to meet and be conned by Gretzky though. 

Love it all.

8 hours ago, deepdrive said:

So, Arizona has three 1st round and five 2nd round picks in the coming draft. Wow, not too shabby

Anaheim has their original one in each. Way to work the rebuild Bob.

In his weak defense, I guess he did work a Manson trade - with a team on his no trade list. Nice practice run. Maybe he should contact New York. They may want to add a little something for their up coming fights with Washington.

Anaheim has a stadium to play in next year while Arizona doesn’t.

edge: Lowell

16 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Guerin admits 'obstacles' holding up Kaprizov talks

What a weird situation.  1 year on the big club, and already talking about a $9 million a season deal, and it's not getting done.

Buying out Suter and Parise is going to cost them a huge hit for a few seasons. They can't really afford that. I'd tell to just go back to Russia. We'll trade for Eichel and move on

Has anyone ever subscribed to AHLTV.com? $65 for all home and away games this season for the Gulls. All league games and the playoffs is $104. Since the Ducks are in a rebuild it might be interesting. The site says it's HD picture quality. I don't know how many cameras. But for $65 I'm not expecting NHL quality. I just want it to be watchable.

11 hours ago, deepdrive said:

Has anyone ever subscribed to AHLTV.com? $65 for all home and away games this season for the Gulls. All league games and the playoffs is $104. Since the Ducks are in a rebuild it might be interesting. The site says it's HD picture quality. I don't know how many cameras. But for $65 I'm not expecting NHL quality. I just want it to be watchable.

taking a look at the highlights should give you some idea.  I think it's maybe 3 cameras.  The main center cam, and two end cams.  I think the big problem, is the arena's are smaller.  So there is just so much you can do with the cameras.  

But for $65, wouldn't be a bad deal.  See if Pearaults shot is really what it is.  If Dostal is as much as a rock as he is being touted.  

Here are highlights from last season.  Looks like the video is passable.  Oh, and #1 goal.  Zegras, WTF.  Putting those warmup drills to good use.

Oilers' Josh Archibald out Indefinitely After Being Diagnosed with Heart Condition

Edmonton Oilers winger Josh Archibald is out indefinitely after being diagnosed with myocarditis.

Head coach Dave Tippett told reporters Archibald had tested positive for COVID-19 over the summer.

Holland said in September the 28-year-old was the only member of the active roster who wasn't vaccinated against COVID-19.