• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

General NHL Talk 2021-2022

gotbeer

@arch stanton  Not sure I like the return for Buffalo after all their talk about getting what they wanted and nothing less.  Krebs is good.  But hasn't done anything in his callup.  Tuch is a solid mid line player.  He's 25 though, and might be tradebait.  Although he's signed for another 4 more years.  First and a second.  Vegas is probably going to be a playoff team, so it's a late pick.  

For Vegas, it was Tuch for Eichel.  It would be funny if Vegas is so far out of the playoffs by the time he is healthy.  But would be good for the following years.  Problem though with Vegas is they are getting into the Edmonton trap.  One great line, steep drop off after that.  Plus they are so over the cap.  

Overall, I think Buffalo lost, just because they dragged it out so long and their return was really anticlimactic.  Vegas is trying to win now, but their cupboards are really becoming bare.

I disagree about the one great line. The Misfits is usually far better than the second lines they face. I also think Tuch can be a Reinhart level winger on a team willing to give him minutes although if I was Buffalo I'm insisting on Theodore instead  Krebs is a prototype 2C once he gets oriented and he'll get plenty of run this season now.

The thing about Vegas is that these guys have to be wondering wtf they have to do to stay around. Perron, Schmidt, MAF, Tuch. They all have to be wondering who's next

25 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

I disagree about the one great line. The Misfits is usually far better than the second lines they face. I also think Tuch can be a Reinhart level winger on a team willing to give him minutes although if I was Buffalo I'm insisting on Theodore instead  Krebs is a prototype 2C once he gets oriented and he'll get plenty of run this season now.

The thing about Vegas is that these guys have to be wondering wtf they have to do to stay around. Perron, Schmidt, MAF, Tuch. They all have to be wondering who's next

You forgot Stastny.  Signs with the Knights.  Then gets traded back to Winnipeg.

On 11/8/2021 at 9:18 PM, Tank said:

my brother just moved to palm desert a couple of months ago. he's rather excited about having a local team.

Five months a year, they should light the Coachella Valley up like Vegas and switch  to sleeping from noon to 8 pm. If they made it a thing, it would become popular and catch on.