• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

General NHL Talk 2021-2022

gotbeer

On 10/29/2021 at 10:15 AM, arch stanton said:

Martinez and Whitecloud both out injured. They need a reliable body for the 3rd pairing

Injuries have been significant, had six starters out for one game last week. That they are above .500 is pretty much a miracle.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

2 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

They held an outdoor game here once, wouldn't be any worse than that.

I remember that.  At Caesar's Palace.  Kings vs I don't remember.  This might have been before the Ducks, and during the Gretzky era.  While it was outdoors, if I remember right, it was under a huge tent.

Canucks and Sharks come to town and it looks like last year's Avs with a combined 13-3 but the injuries never stop. After 12 games there's only 6 players that have played every game and one of those left the game today and didn't return. I'll say this on November 14. If the top 6 forwards, top 6 D, and Kuemper all make it into the playoffs in decent condition they will win the Cup

On 11/28/2021 at 10:35 AM, gotbeer said:

I think WTF should be the Senators alternate jerseys.

Now , I could get behind a policy of the NHL requiring the current team, who is the worst perennial loser, to wear a WTF symbol on their 3rd jerseys - along with team coaches and execs. None of this BS about that would be humiliating or embarrassing. If losing so much isn't already than don't whine about being called out for what you are.

A nice surprise: A friend from work called me early this afternoon and asked me if I wanted to go to the Calgary-Vegas game. Was seated behind the goal where the Flames shot in the first and third periods, three rows from the glass. I had forgotten how different the game looks from ice level. Took some stills and short videos with my phone, will post some of them later.

10 hours ago, deepdrive said:

BRUCE!

Well, the Vancouver just got better.

Yeah, solid hiring by the Canucks.  I'm actually glad they fired both coach and GM before they could really do long term damage.  Like start trading their young core.  

Boudreau will be perfect for them, and it wouldn't surprise me if the Nucks have a winning record for the rest of the season.  That's one thing Bruce did well, rack up the regular season wins.  It's postseason wins that got him fired from the Ducks.

A note from last night: If you ever get the chance to talk to Calgary fans - some of the nicest people I have met. The two guys who my friend and I talked to on the way out had made a day of it - going to the Raiders game at Allegiant in the afternoon, then the game at T-Mobile last night. Heard from them about the new arena that they have coming, and all of the local buzz about it.

Bruce comes in and shuts out the Kings.  The Hockey Guy that I follow lives near Vancouver and is a big fan.  He went to the game last night, and he was just giddy.  After watching so many of his videos and him going over everything in hockey.  It was good to see him post a video where you could tell, he was just happy as hell that his team did well.