• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

General NHL Talk 2021-2022

gotbeer

Avalanche scored on their first and last shots of the game. Connor (WHO?) Ingram made 48 saves in between to make it an OT game.

Avs PK killed almost 2 full minutes of 5 on 3 and in the end had as many shots on goal as the Preds PP

Now that the Avs are at full strength, which they never played a single game of in the season, the talent gap with Nashville is just too much

1 minute ago, gotbeer said:

Grats @arch stanton.  Sailed through round one.  

That was fun. Except for the attempt to blind the starting goalie. I hope the Minn/St Louis series only goes 6. I don't want to wait that long this year. I prefer Minn next round but I don't think it matters much and I really don't see anyone keeping them out of the finals

42 minutes ago, Barf said:

Canes back on track last night with a dominant performance. Hopefully they can finish the series out tomorrow.

Home ice has mattered in the series because it allowed Boston to get their top line out in matchups they can win. When Rod gets to set the matchups they’re nonexistent. Maybe they can solve that for just one game tonight?

26 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

Boston/Carolina has been all home team wins.

I watched the OT in Tampa. Leafs played good but couldn't score. Seems like this was destined for 7 games from there start

I'm hoping Tampa wins.  Not that I want Tampa to win.  But I want to see the meltdown in Toronto.