• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

General NHL Talk 2021-2022

gotbeer

20 minutes ago, deepdrive said:

So, how bad is Kuemper hurt?

The Avs are really tight lipped about injuries but it's rumored to be lingering effects from the stick he took to the eye against Nashville. He really isn't tracking pucks well and took 2 shots off the mask in this game. I don't mind Frankie in net but Annunen would be a disaster

6 hours ago, PattyD22 said:

I have a gut feeling Edmonton bounces back tonight.  I’m going to parlay Edmonton +145 to the +1 1/2.

The over/under is only 7.  That’s nuts also after last game.

My gut feelings haven't been working very well in these playoffs either.

2 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Well, looks like the Oilers might be back in the Gibswim sweepstakes.

After seeing how much better the Oilers look as a team and organization this year, giving them a high caliber goalie is off the table. No one needs Edmonton to dominate hockey the next 5 years.

2 hours ago, arch stanton said:

Frankie! Frankie! Frankie!

Talk about falling arse backwards into luck. The guys doing better than Kuemper. 

Still, from watching him, you have to worry if he won't get rattled if the Oilers are able to ramp their offence up when they get to Edmonton. A strong possibility I would think - at least the offense ramping up part.

I got to say, I really enjoyed watching Maker strip the puck from McDavid when he did his 'push the defender away as he sweeps to the front of the goal' move. McDavid is usually able to do that. But, he met his match tonight.

1 hour ago, deepdrive said:

Talk about falling arse backwards into luck. The guys doing better than Kuemper. 

Still, from watching him, you have to worry if he won't get rattled if the Oilers are able to ramp their offence up when they get to Edmonton. A strong possibility I would think - at least the offense ramping up part.

I got to say, I really enjoyed watching Maker strip the puck from McDavid when he did his 'push the defender away as he sweeps to the front of the goal' move. McDavid is usually able to do that. But, he met his match tonight.

Francouz was a KHL all star when the Avs signed him. He was doing fine in the Dallas series in the bubble year then got hurt and had the double hip surgery. He's always been capable of making stops but he has issues with rebound control. If he can keep from giving Hyman and Kane tap-ins the Avs will destroy the Oilers.

I also loved the strip. Makar and Toews looked miles better defensively last night. This pairing will singlehandedly dictate how teams look to create their D pairs