• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

General NHL Talk 2021-2022

gotbeer

34 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Damn, @arch stanton.  Your Lanche are just high flying.  Making a mockery of what I thought would be a pretty good finals.

This team as we're seeing it never played together until the playoffs started. That's when they finally got everyone they wanted on the ice together. Tampa hasn't come across a forecheck like this and they're not dealing with it. And maybe it changes a little when Cooper gets last change but the Avs top 6 is destroying the Lightning top 6 and Maroon and Perry can't stay up with Helm, O'Connor, and Cogs or Sturm. Call it a mismatch in goal if you want but Darcy can play and apparently his eyes are ok now

We'll see. I think game 3 is going to be the biggest game of the series. Back in TB, they're down 2-0. So, I think they will get the calls on the ice. They've already come back in these playoffs. They're not going to be down on themselves. They'll probably be up. It's a must win game and, if they do win, they'll be back in their game.

Tampa Bay is a lot better than what we've seen. If they win on Monday, they will knock some of the swagger out of Colorado. If they lose, it's when, not if, they get eliminated.

I get the feeling that Manson and Cogs are not big fans of Perry and now Maroon gets sucked in to defend his goon teammate. I've become a big fan of Cogs. He's the fearless leader of the bottom 6 right now.

The Avs let it get away early but they still had plenty of shifts where they dominated. With a better start in game 4 they'll go back to Denver up 3-1 and ready to hoist the Cup

I would think it's more likely that we continue to see home team victories through game 5. Colorado up 3-2 after 5 and then it's wide open game 6 (and if needed game7).

Just my guess. Which hasn't meant a lot in these playoffs so far.

Of course, if Kucherov becomes ineffective because of his injury tonight, that changes a lot.