• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

General NHL Talk 2021-2022

gotbeer

1 hour ago, arch stanton said:

So MAF is unhappy with being dealt to Chicago. I wonder if he'd be open to being flipped to Colorado for a little revenge and another shot at the Cup. Retain 2 mil and we'll give you Connor Timmins and a 3rd next year

I still can't believe that Vegas did him so dirty.  

13 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

I still can't believe that Vegas did him so dirty.  

I think they just didn't want him and his agent getting in the way. They needed that cap space and couldn't afford to have 12 mil invested in goal this season. They have to find a legit center to  play between Pax and Stone 

I'm betting that a lot of the teams who were reported 'in on Eichel', never really were. There's a difference between serious and kicking tires. The latter is,' If you want to give him away, I'll listen and maybe shoot you a lowball offer.'

Buffalo, despite what Eichel's agents keep putting out, will probably have to sit on his contract this year and see what the aftermath of rehab/surgery brings.

They could dump him. But I think it would be ugly - both from a return perspective and fan reaction to that return.

The problem with the Eichel situation is a large number of people in this country seem to be caught in the alternate reality craze. 'He's still Jack Eichel if we say he is and ask for a return that is in line with that.' No, he's a guy who used to be a star in the NHL, but now has spinal neck damage.

All I can say is if there is a fool out there who is serious about Eichel, Bob needs to get off his *ss and find him. We can offer up Kesler, who is a top rate center when his injury subsides, for a lot more reasonable price. H*ll, I'd even throw our (non)rights to Getzlaf in for free - a twofer.

4 hours ago, arch stanton said:

It looks like giving the extra year is the trend for cap problems this off season. Some of these deals will be ugly in 3 or 4 years 

There will always be a Coyote team that will be rebuilding and taking on those bad contracts.