• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

1 hour ago, arch stanton said:

My daughter tested positive. Minor symptoms but now I can’t go to the flat for a week or the contact tracing will quarantine me. The 5 year old is pissed that she’s not allowed to watch movies with her sister for a week and dad isn’t there. She’s going to drive her mom crazy 

Hope everything goes well. 

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

16 hours ago, cals said:

I know you’re not retarded but ignoring major facts in an argument makes you look intellectually weak.  Why don’t you post the date each of those quotes were made?  At one point  those statements were factual.  But you know that.

I took a quick look at the list. I don't believe any of the statements are factual. Especially this one:

Joe Biden: “You’re Not Going To Get COVID If You Have These Vaccinations.”

7 minutes ago, Jay said:

I took a quick look at the list. I don't believe any of the statements are factual. Especially this one:

https://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2021-07-21/ap-fact-check-biden-inflates-jobs-impact-from-his-policies

Yes, he said that.

1 hour ago, Jay said:

I get why they made those statements because they were trying to get more people to get the vaccine. If watching hundreds of thousands die from it won’t convince them, then anything these people say would have no impact on it. 

6 hours ago, arch stanton said:

My daughter tested positive. Minor symptoms but now I can’t go to the flat for a week or the contact tracing will quarantine me. The 5 year old is pissed that she’s not allowed to watch movies with her sister for a week and dad isn’t there. She’s going to drive her mom crazy 

Hope she gets better quickly and that your wife doesn't go crazy

My wife just found out her teachers aid just tested positive to Covid so she has been exposed. Whether she picked up or not we will see in a couple days as she shows no symptoms. Meanwhile my weekly test isn't until Tuesday with results on Wednesday. 

28 minutes ago, Blarg said:

My wife just found out her teachers aid just tested positive to Covid so she has been exposed. Whether she picked up or not we will see in a couple days as she shows no symptoms. Meanwhile my weekly test isn't until Tuesday with results on Wednesday. 

My advise is to immediately drive to a liquor store and by beer or bourbon. 

My grandfather is recovered. Had to go to the hospital for a few days with a pneumonia infection, but said he felt fine the whole time really. He’s pretty pissed that my mom even took him there. 3 days of antibiotics and steroids and they released him a few days ago. Doing just fine at home now. Decent enough outcome for a 97 year old dude with leukemia.

22 minutes ago, Don said:

My grandfather is recovered. Had to go to the hospital for a few days with a pneumonia infection, but said he felt fine the whole time really. He’s pretty pissed that my mom even took him there. 3 days of antibiotics and steroids and they released him a few days ago. Doing just fine at home now. Decent enough outcome for a 97 year old dude with leukemia.

Must be a tough old dude.

On 1/29/2022 at 6:24 PM, RallyMo said:

All I had was a sore throat. Didn't even freak out and start booking appointments for monoclonal antibodies, unlike some other people here. 

That’s because you are the medical expert and know how weak this virus has been from the start. 

On a serious note I’m glad this crap is over. With all stupid talk about Covid passports and other nonsense it turns out the virus had to run its course. Now it’s time to get back to normal. Hopefully the teachers union leaders are strung up on lampposts and lit on fire. Let’s go Brandon. 

2 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

On a serious note I’m glad this crap is over. With all stupid talk about Covid passports and other nonsense it turns out the virus had to run its course. Now it’s time to get back to normal. Hopefully the teachers union leaders are strung up on lampposts and lit on fire. Let’s go Brandon. 

Normal? They're already pushing a new variant on us; supposedly multiple cases here in L.A. 

Something called BA.2

I swear they just make this stuff up and they're laughing their heads off as folks scramble to get their N95's and double or triple-mask.

Los Angeles and most of California are lost. Hopeless.

3 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

RalphI’mhelping.jpg

We all appreciate the sacrifice you made by going at least a few days in the last couple years not getting drunk on $10 stale pints of IPAs at lunch. You may not get a statue due to your humbleness but us lucky few in the know will never forget. 

18 minutes ago, St1ck said:

We all appreciate the sacrifice you made by going at least a few days in the last couple years not getting drunk on $10 stale pints of IPAs at lunch. You may not get a statue due to your humbleness but us lucky few in the know will never forget. 

I’ll never forget you St1ck. All those days you sat on your couch while I lived a normal life truly affected me. I honestly feel sorry for dorks like you. You’ve probably been a dork your life. It sucks but it is what it is. Hope your kids don’t think you’re a total pussy like I do. 

15 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

I’ll never forget you St1ck. All those days you sat on your couch while I lived a normal life truly affected me. I honestly feel sorry for dorks like you. You’ve probably been a dork your life. It sucks but it is what it is. Hope your kids don’t think you’re a total pussy like I do. 

Hey I'm on your side here. I would gladly trade a few thousand more lives as long as we never again interrupt your solo lunches of over priced food truck burgers with undercooked fries, and overpriced mediocre shelf turd IPAs. Not all heroes wear capes. Some spend an hour alone at Green Cheek.