• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

4 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Well, my COVID experience was interesting. Think me and the wife got it from the hospital when I took her in to have her C-Section. 3 days later when they come home, both her and I show symptoms. I had a mild fever the first night they came home and a mild headache. The next morning I felt the sore throat starting and a gnarly cough had developed. Decided to get one of those rapid at-home tests and it comes back positive (picture I posted a few weeks ago).

So now I know both her and I have it, with a 3 day old kid in the house. Not to mention my 2 and 5 year old kids. So I had a pretty nasty cough for about 3 days and a sore throat. Also had a weird sort of burning sensation in the sinuses around the bridge of my nose. Some slight dizziness now and again, sore throat, general lack of energy, and what was weird was I swear the skin on my back felt super sensitive, like the fibers of my shirt were irritating.

Other than that though, 3 days of that shit and everything subsided pretty quickly. Took some zinc, vitamin C and D, did some of those sinus rinse things a couple times and day and drank lots of water. My older 2 kids had mild symptoms for about 2 days, but then gone instantly. Newborn never had any issues. Omicron is a pushover.

Still loving TN living. Neighbors that I'm still getting to know are really great people. Dropping off food and Robitussin at the door without even asking.

congrats on the new kid. glad all of you are okay. 

isn't it refreshing to have nice people as neighbors?

24 minutes ago, Tank said:

My next door neighbors are really nice. Sadly his wife passed away from dementia this weekend. I tried to help them out as much as I could because her husband is old and having to care for her seemed to be a lot for him. When he called me and told me she passed he actually sounded relieved. Very sad. Getting old sucks 

1 minute ago, Jason said:

Then why do they like you? If you were my neighbor and I knew you refused to share your delicious pozole with me I’d be mad at you

I fixed one's fence after parts fell down due to the heavy winds the other day.  

#nopozole 

2 hours ago, Tank said:

It's practically foreign to me. My parents had/have a town home in Westminster, and everyone sort of keeps to themselves. Guy right next to us was nice, but he was about the only person that would strike up a conversation. Moving out into apartments myself, everyone is seemingly even more secluded. Just no one really talks to each other.

But it's like I moved to another planet. My next door neighbor is a landscaper by trade and he'll occasionally be leaf-blowing his driveway and he'll go into my backyard and get the area behind my house, helps me clear my gutters and so on. The old couple directly across the street came over to play with my kids in their first snowfall in the middle of the night. The couple two doors down has a nice 13 year old daughter that babysits for us sometimes so we can go out. I could go on. It's awesome.

12 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

It's practically foreign to me. My parents had/have a town home in Westminster, and everyone sort of keeps to themselves. Guy right next to us was nice, but he was about the only person that would strike up a conversation. Moving out into apartments myself, everyone is seemingly even more secluded. Just no one really talks to each other.

But it's like I moved to another planet. My next door neighbor is a landscaper by trade and he'll occasionally be leaf-blowing his driveway and he'll go into my backyard and get the area behind my house, helps me clear my gutters and so on. The old couple directly across the street came over to play with my kids in their first snowfall in the middle of the night. The couple two doors down has a nice 13 year old daughter that babysits for us sometimes so we can go out. I could go on. It's awesome.

It’s a southern thing. 

Why are you pussies whining while I was working? I don't have time to give a damn about Cals stupid attempts at humor or Stickuphisass fat jokes. Maybe, just maybe, someone else thinks you guys are humorless fucks and is fed up with your shit?

Hey Cals, how about another gay joke or stick another fat joke. It seems to make your little IDs happy. 

27 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Why are you pussies whining while I was working? I don't have time to give a damn about Cals stupid attempts at humor or Stickuphisass fat jokes. Maybe, just maybe, someone else thinks you guys are humorless fucks and is fed up with your shit?

Hey Cals, how about another gay joke or stick another fat joke. It seems to make your little IDs happy. 

The racist jokes are the funniest 

33 minutes ago, Blarg said:

You know where you really were. Second lunch. 

51 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Space Jam' and 'Eighth Grade' Are Now on Canadian Netflix

20 minutes ago, cals said:

@RallyMo

Blarg deleted my arguably over-the-top schadenfreude post from last night about this guy and I reposted the MSNBC video I saw on YouTube about it this morning, but here’s just a story in case it was missed by anyone.

https://nypost.com/2022/01/29/washington-trooper-who-defied-state-vaccine-mandate-and-told-gov-to-kiss-my-a-dies-from-covid-19/amp/

Basically dumbass cop quits because of WA vaccine mandate for cops.  Takes video of himself telling the governor to “kiss my ass”. Goes on Fox News where he’s hailed as a hero of the free man (by vaccinated Fox News hosts).  Gets covid 2 months later and dies and leaves behind a wife and a bunch of kids.  The Fox News hosts that turned him into Larry’s hero are silent.

This one is definitely Top 10 on sorryantivaxxer.com.

This guy?

Washington trooper who defied state vaccine mandate and told gov to 'kiss my a--' dies from COVID-19
https://www.q13fox.com/news/washington-trooper-who-defied-state-vaccine-mandate-and-told-gov-to-kiss-my-a-dies-from-covid-19.amp