• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

2 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Hahaha.

Newsom, Garcetti get blowback over maskless photos at Rams-49ers NFC Championship game

Guaranteed.  Oh, I just took it off for the photo.  

Let's review. He took his mask off in a closed environment to take a picture with a person medically classified as high risk with a compromised immune system. 

25 minutes ago, Jason said:

I appreciate that he cares for us the way he does. He's a good example of why we need more government in our lives 

Not sure why you guys expect anything different from politicians, par for the course.  They put money on the hole and tell you it's a dog leg left, cut one down the right side. 

Time for Larry to move to Denmark.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/02/01/europe/denmark-lifts-covid-restrictions-intl/index.html

Denmark has lifted all Covid-19 restrictions within the country, with coronavirus no longer considered a "socially critical sickness," according to the government.

This means that an indoor mask mandate, the use of a "Covid pass" for bars, restaurants and other indoor venues, and the legal obligation to self-isolate if you test positive are all ending.

Well, my COVID experience was interesting. Think me and the wife got it from the hospital when I took her in to have her C-Section. 3 days later when they come home, both her and I show symptoms. I had a mild fever the first night they came home and a mild headache. The next morning I felt the sore throat starting and a gnarly cough had developed. Decided to get one of those rapid at-home tests and it comes back positive (picture I posted a few weeks ago).

So now I know both her and I have it, with a 3 day old kid in the house. Not to mention my 2 and 5 year old kids. So I had a pretty nasty cough for about 3 days and a sore throat. Also had a weird sort of burning sensation in the sinuses around the bridge of my nose. Some slight dizziness now and again, sore throat, general lack of energy, and what was weird was I swear the skin on my back felt super sensitive, like the fibers of my shirt were irritating.

Other than that though, 3 days of that shit and everything subsided pretty quickly. Took some zinc, vitamin C and D, did some of those sinus rinse things a couple times and day and drank lots of water. My older 2 kids had mild symptoms for about 2 days, but then gone instantly. Newborn never had any issues. Omicron is a pushover.

Still loving TN living. Neighbors that I'm still getting to know are really great people. Dropping off food and Robitussin at the door without even asking.

50 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Well, my COVID experience was interesting. Think me and the wife got it from the hospital when I took her in to have her C-Section. 3 days later when they come home, both her and I show symptoms. I had a mild fever the first night they came home and a mild headache. The next morning I felt the sore throat starting and a gnarly cough had developed. Decided to get one of those rapid at-home tests and it comes back positive (picture I posted a few weeks ago).

So now I know both her and I have it, with a 3 day old kid in the house. Not to mention my 2 and 5 year old kids. So I had a pretty nasty cough for about 3 days and a sore throat. Also had a weird sort of burning sensation in the sinuses around the bridge of my nose. Some slight dizziness now and again, sore throat, general lack of energy, and what was weird was I swear the skin on my back felt super sensitive, like the fibers of my shirt were irritating.

Other than that though, 3 days of that shit and everything subsided pretty quickly. Took some zinc, vitamin C and D, did some of those sinus rinse things a couple times and day and drank lots of water. My older 2 kids had mild symptoms for about 2 days, but then gone instantly. Newborn never had any issues. Omicron is a pushover.

Still loving TN living. Neighbors that I'm still getting to know are really great people. Dropping off food and Robitussin at the door without even asking.

Congrats on the kid!

1 hour ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

That’s a lot of young ones in your house. Congrats and glad you’re ok 

34 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Larry and Jason care. How does it feel to be so wrong?

I’ve seen a lot of people suffer because of Covid. I’m glad when anyone makes it out ok. I’m more concerned about you having 3 and 5 year olds along with a newborn. God bless with that bro 

43 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Company who thrives off making people fat and out of shape fires unvaxxed workers.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/hershey-fires-unvaccinated-employees_4240297.html

Any other sources?  Not that I don't believe you but the sites you frequent all day are about as reliable as Blarg trying to prove a point.