• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

22 minutes ago, Jay said:

They were still smoking in the office in the mid-80's.

Oh yeah that was before you were born.

And if you only had a tv remote and sunglasses on your desk, you got laid off.

I have a PS4 controller and headset. Have to do something in between the wait for the next cut. 

4 minutes ago, St1ck said:

@Jay working hard. 

b40a2331160baece046d108ab53aabb0.jpg

Not quite this bad but close; we did have cubicles. Two desks to a cubicle.

We were engineers though, a bit higher up the food chain than these people.

Also I did wear a tie to work, in the mid-80's. Long time ago.

Phones would just be ringing constantly, we didn't have email.

Somehow you tuned it out though.

Back when people actually went to work.

1 hour ago, Jay said:

Not quite this bad but close; we did have cubicles. Two desks to a cubicle.

We were engineers though, a bit higher up the food chain than these people.

Also I did wear a tie to work, in the mid-80's. Long time ago.

Phones would just be ringing constantly, we didn't have email.

Somehow you tuned it out though.

Back when people actually went to work.

I’m glad you appreciate people who go to work. I worked remotely a total of 2 weeks during this “pandemic” before I went back to the office full time. Nobody here wears a tie because we aren’t a 1960’s Madison Ave. advertising brokerage but we do drink enough scotch and bourbon to kill a small horse throughout the week.

Sorry my desk is clean. I’ll dump a bunch of TPS reports and cigarette butts on it so you think I do work grandpa. 

12 hours ago, Lhalo said:

I’m glad you appreciate people who go to work. I worked remotely a total of 2 weeks during this “pandemic” before I went back to the office full time. Nobody here wears a tie because we aren’t a 1960’s Madison Ave. advertising brokerage but we do drink enough scotch and bourbon to kill a small horse throughout the week.

Sorry my desk is clean. I’ll dump a bunch of TPS reports and cigarette butts on it so you think I do work grandpa. 

Will Ferrell Elf GIF by filmeditor

"The Virus Stops With Every Vaccinated Person" - Eight Quotes From The 'Experts' That Aged Horribly

Joe Biden: “You’re Not Going To Get COVID If You Have These Vaccinations.”

Tony Fauci: “You Become A Dead End To The Virus.”

Rochelle Walensky: “Vaccinated People Do Not Carry The Virus — They Don’t Get Sick.”

Alberta Bourla: “[O]ur COVID-19 vaccine was 100% effective in preventing #COVID19 cases in South Africa. 100%!”

Bill Gates: “A key goal [of the vaccination program] is to stop transmission.”

Rachel Maddow: “Now we know that the virus stops with every vaccinated person.”

Francis Collins: “‘[R]eason to be pretty optimistic’ that the available COVID-19 vaccines will be effective against the new Omicron variant of the virus; All of the other variants that have emerged during this COVID-19 pandemic have shown response to the vaccine, including Delta

Brian Stelter: “The newspaper [USA Today] describes ‘America’s fourth Covid-19 surge,’ noting this ‘didn’t have to happen,’ since vaccinations are so widely available. The headlines are followed by a call to action: ‘Let’s end it now.’”

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/virus-stops-every-vaccinated-person-eight-quotes-experts-aged-horribly

1 hour ago, cals said:

I know you’re not retarded but ignoring major facts in an argument makes you look intellectually weak.  Why don’t you post the date each of those quotes were made?  At one point  those statements were factual.  But you know that.

(And I didn’t have to even check to immediately know that AWs resident actual retard was the only one that gave your nonsense a positive response).

Fact is, from the start, the vaccine was never sold as it would prevent infection. It was to prevent people from serious illness and death so it is silly that these buffoons made such statements

My daughter tested positive. Minor symptoms but now I can’t go to the flat for a week or the contact tracing will quarantine me. The 5 year old is pissed that she’s not allowed to watch movies with her sister for a week and dad isn’t there. She’s going to drive her mom crazy