• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

2 minutes ago, cals said:

The original SARS, MERS, Ebola, Zika. They have a playbook for viral outbreaks and I don’t think there was deviation this time and I certainly don’t think the purpose of that game plan is to upset right wing Americans with self-esteem and intelligence issues.

If only you had followed protocols instead of being a stupid Lib with no regard for family, you probably wouldn't have been infected before a vaccine was provided. But dumbass arrogant libs will be who they are and then act all superior and wag fingers rather than sit in the dunce corner where you belong. 

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

3 minutes ago, cals said:

I’m not a lib you fat old dipshit.  I hate minorities and women and weirdos more than anyone else here (maybe not as much as @fan_since79) but the difference is I’m not some retard that pledges my life to some imaginary asshole that lives in the sky.  I’m #1 in my world.  I don’t let some bullshit 2000 year old book tell me how to think or vote or live my life.

Yup, that I'm #1 and why give a shit about your family so you can live out a teenage garage band fantasy really gives you some moral high ground to spout your idiocy. 

31 minutes ago, cals said:

The original SARS, MERS, Ebola, Zika. They have a playbook for viral outbreaks and I don’t think there was deviation this time and I certainly don’t think the purpose of that game plan is to upset right wing Americans with self-esteem and intelligence issues.

So in other words you have no idea what you're talking about.

3 minutes ago, cals said:

I have a couple of questions.  First, is it true that human traffickers have tidy desks?  Would they not have invoices and receipts for their human cargo that could clutter their desks?  And if you are correct, where did you acquire this knowledge?

I just assumed that anybody with a legit job would have stuff on their desk.

Even @Taylor has stuff on his desk I'll bet.

6 minutes ago, St1ck said:

Jay was working back when you could still smoke in the office. 

They were still smoking in the office in the mid-80's.

Oh yeah that was before you were born.

And if you only had a tv remote and sunglasses on your desk, you got laid off.

2 hours ago, cals said:

You totally whack it right there.  Gross 

This is the home office. The room is a third the size of the on site office but I don't have to have five people in the room when we are doing watchdowns due to covid rules. And no, this is a $15k computer setup so no malware browsing. I can't risk frying the system over shit that I have to digitally paint out for the show. Especially now where it costs a fortune for a compatible graphic card and you have to meet up with some guy at the train tracks to see if there was one in the last heist.