• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

1 minute ago, St1ck said:

Hey I'm on your side here. I would gladly trade a few thousand more lives as long as we never again interrupt your solo lunches of over priced food truck burgers with undercooked fries, and overpriced mediocre shelf turd IPAs. Not all heroes wear capes. Some spend an hour alone at Green Cheek. 

I always go to Green Cheek alone because I get my hair cut next door at Gods and Heroes so I slide by for a beer and a lunch. Guess what happened Friday? I saw some friends and had lunch with them. 

You see I have friends and you don’t! I can go to random places and see people  I know because I’m not a social loser. One of the people I ran into has a brother who just started working for our company. It’s amazing what happens when you don’t act like a fool in seclusion. You can network even at random lunches. Holy crap what a concept. 

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amazing Larry

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

6 hours ago, Lhalo said:

I always go to Green Cheek alone because I get my hair cut next door at Gods and Heroes so I slide by for a beer and a lunch. Guess what happened Friday? I saw some friends and had lunch with them. 

You see I have friends and you don’t! I can go to random places and see people  I know because I’m not a social loser. One of the people I ran into has a brother who just started working for our company. It’s amazing what happens when you don’t act like a fool in seclusion. You can network even at random lunches. Holy crap what a concept. 

What?

2 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Ya it’s a bit much. I’m more of a west coast fan tbh. I think tdawg likes the New England IPAs. St1ck you’re a hazy guy too right?

TDawg is always complaining about the low quality of the brews he can aquire. 

Also the term hazy should be replaced with lazy, too lazy to run their lawn clipping beer through a strainer. 

14 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Ya it’s a bit much. I’m more of a west coast fan tbh. I think tdawg likes the New England IPAs. St1ck you’re a hazy guy too right?

I like em. I have had a few that taste straight up like orange juice though.