• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

Just now, cals said:

When I was in NM last summer I had a cheeseburger with a grilled hatch chile on it.  It was fucking amazing. 

I know this guy that had to make room in his freezer for the upcoming hunting season so he sent me a bunch of elk and antelope burgers made with roasted hatch chilies in them. Very, very good stuff. Now I'm getting hungry

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

25 minutes ago, Jason said:

I know this guy that had to make room in his freezer for the upcoming hunting season so he sent me a bunch of elk and antelope burgers made with roasted hatch chilies in them. Very, very good stuff. Now I'm getting hungry

Did he mix any beef in the burgers? Fattens it up a bit.

19 hours ago, Tank said:

With all of the petty and idiotic BS in here lately, some of you have managed to turn this thread and forum into 6th grade. Congratulations.

This is the only thread I (try to) catch up on if I haven't been on for a few days

4 hours ago, cals said:

I can't think of one thing (other than international travel, which I've still done, btw) that I can't do now that I could do before March 2020. (Besides wearing a mask in the grocery store and on airplanes.  Which is annoying, but isn't stopping me from flying or buying groceries)

Yep.

4 hours ago, cals said:

I can't think of one thing (other than international travel, which I've still done, btw) that I can't do now that I could do before March 2020. (Besides wearing a mask in the grocery store and on airplanes.  Which is annoying, but isn't stopping me from flying or buying groceries)

Go to Arclight to watch a movie, or eat at any number of establishments that have closed down.  

2 hours ago, RallyMo said:

Yep.

I think this is skewed look at things.  You are forgetting all the lost jobs and businesses that were lost.  The lost year, or years of in-school attendance and the overall effect of depression from being locked down.

Edited by mtangelsfan

42 minutes ago, Jason said:

Lie, then double down on the lie nobody believed in the first place like he is Bill Clinton and took a hit but did not inhale. What a douchenozzle. Just shut the fuck up.

1 hour ago, mtangelsfan said:

I think this is skewed look at things.  You are forgetting all the lost jobs and businesses that were lost.  The lost year, or years of in-school attendance and the overall effect of depression from being locked down.

You are assuming that I'm overlooking things. I was merely commenting on @cals statement.

23 hours ago, cals said:

@RallyMo

Blarg deleted my arguably over-the-top schadenfreude post from last night about this guy and I reposted the MSNBC video I saw on YouTube about it this morning, but here’s just a story in case it was missed by anyone.

https://nypost.com/2022/01/29/washington-trooper-who-defied-state-vaccine-mandate-and-told-gov-to-kiss-my-a-dies-from-covid-19/amp/

Basically dumbass cop quits because of WA vaccine mandate for cops.  Takes video of himself telling the governor to “kiss my ass”. Goes on Fox News where he’s hailed as a hero of the free man (by vaccinated Fox News hosts).  Gets covid 2 months later and dies and leaves behind a wife and a bunch of kids.  The Fox News hosts that turned him into Larry’s hero are silent.

This one is definitely Top 10 on sorryantivaxxer.com.

If they're silent, it's because this guy doesn't fucking matter to them. He served a purpose and no longer does so. Barring a statistical anomaly, he'd be alive and his kids would still have a dad and his wife a husband if he was vaccinated.

38 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

First the hospitals fire a large portion of their nurses because muh vaccinations, now they want to cap travel nurses' salaries because the free market is bad mmmkay. 

https://www.npr.org/2022/02/02/1077710203/hospitals-ask-biden-administration-to-help-lower-the-soaring-cost-of-travel-nurs

It's wrong to say that a large portion of nurses have been fired, but this is absolutely infuriating. These fuckers lost control of their labor market and they're pissed that somebody is treating them this way. Screw them. I have a lot of thoughts about this, but they didn't show their nurses that they were valued in any meaningful way and because of that they're having to pay for it. Fuck them. Fuck them. Fuck them.