• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

14 hours ago, Lhalo said:

I’ve seen this plastered all over buses and billboards. Oh wait never mind. I was thinking of the get your booster campaign (brought to by Pfizer).

lolok. Aside from the fact that you’re rather whiny here, why do you even care? You truly didn’t think Covid was anything until, let me check… every single fucking time you had sniffles in the past two years. Since that’s not the case presently, I’m somewhat thrown off by your alleged concern.

Also, I’m sorry that I found a link where he said to supplement with vitamin D. That’s truly unfortunate.

14 hours ago, cals said:

I took vitamin D when I was sick in July 2020.  This isn’t news.   Do you also think the MSM is trying to stop you from taking vitamin C and Zinc for your colds?

My God I seriously wonder about you guys sometimes.  Are you (1) morons, (2) totally full of shit or (3) just fucking with me?  It has to be one of those 3.

It’s two. The first two.

14 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

lolok. Aside from the fact that you’re rather whiny here, why do you even care? You truly didn’t think Covid was anything until, let me check… every single fucking time you had sniffles in the past two years. Since that’s not the case presently, I’m somewhat thrown off by your alleged concern.

Also, I’m sorry that I found a link where he said to supplement with vitamin D. That’s truly unfortunate.

Good points.  Some people tout how they wore no stinking masks, aren't getting no stinking vaccine, were free to do whatever they wanted as they pleased, then make a stink about everything they say they never did.  I think the truth is this is really the only thing important to them.

People Are Mad Because A Magazine Posted A Tutorial For How White Women Can  Have Afros | Barstool Sports

2 minutes ago, cals said:

The faux outrage over democrats not wearing masks is super gay.  Like you all might as well post photos of yourself taking it up the ass instead of these Fox News stories, because the pics would be slightly less gay.

What would be nice is if we just stopped with the mask mandates altogether. Nobody, including Dems, wants to wear them anymore 

6 minutes ago, Jason said:

What would be nice is if we just stopped with the mask mandates altogether. Nobody, including Dems, wants to wear them anymore 

Bruh do you even sCieNcE? We need everyone to wear masks to end this pandemic. Just ask @St1ck and @RallyMo. 2 more weeks to flatten the curve. We’re all in this together. 

2 minutes ago, cals said:

I’m glad you didn’t become humbled by your near death sniffles.  I was worried you’d be too afraid to look like a complete hypocritical homo if you tried to continue the false bravado after the panic attack. 

Larry is the one with a trunk full of masks and the horse paste right?