• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

18 minutes ago, St1ck said:

Or just take a fire hose to these losers. 

Is a fire hose effective against tractor trailers? Grenades under the fuel tanks may be more effective. Get this done so the government can get on with the vaccine mandates and save lives! 

52 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Too bad the Canadian government doesn't seize all property infringing with international travel and force the owners to pay for the towing and storage until the violators have their day in court.

Commie boomer alert! Even if the government could tow all of those trucks (hint: they can't) who would do it? All the tow truck drivers said they won't. 

21 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Commie boomer alert! Even if the government could tow all of those trucks (hint: they can't) who would do it? All the tow truck drivers said they won't. 

The military has tow vehicles so this isn't the roadblock you think it is.

3 hours ago, Blarg said:

Too bad the Canadian government doesn't seize all property infringing with international travel and force the owners to pay for the towing and storage until the violators have their day in court.

"There's a reluctance to even just hand out parking tickets. It is a baffling kind of collapse of authority," says Carvin.

6 hours ago, Lhalo said:

I’m glad the aw crew wasn’t during the Revolution. We’d all be singing God save the queen this weekend. The super bowl would refer to that large bowl Blarg uses to fill up on Pottage. 

9 hours ago, cals said:

Well yeah, they’re like 85-90% vaccinated.  I bet if we got there we’d say the same thing.  Fuck you guys get your little right wing jollies off of headlines so often and you either don’t read the fucking story or don’t understand the background.  

To be fair, he just posted the link. He may have read it and understand the context in which it was written.

With that said, there’s a shit ton of forum precedence on which to base your post.

Go Angels!

17 minutes ago, cals said:

This is like writing an article in June how it’s time to expect warmer weather.  This IS ending.  We don’t need articles to tell us to end it.  And I don’t know what you low self-esteemers are gonna bitch about afterwards but I’m sure you’ll think of something.

I’m pretty sure you’re the one with low self esteem since you never shut the fuck up about self esteem. 

6 hours ago, cals said:

They’re not fat as fuck.

Probably some truth in that. We likely do better had this thing not been the political lottery for dems to win the election. Once it became political common sense was never going to prevail.  They keep bashing unvaxed trumpers but all the ads I hear and see are marketed towards blacks. It’s eerily similar to the planned parenthood advertising.  Also odd how the blacks are so under vaxed yet they’ve embraced masks. Even the non thieving blacks will wear a mask at a 10-1 rate over white people.