• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

3 minutes ago, cals said:

I read this to my wife and she laughed.  She said, “oh don’t worry, it’s just that your face gets full when you put on a few pounds.  Maybe if we exercise together your cheeks will slim down.”

I hate you.

Cals hanging with his friends as a kid

3C0F2553-6A91-43D7-8BBB-D34CF6E4EF10.jpeg

Been a weird day. Just before noon our elementary principal reminded us that students could remove their masks outside, staff could not. Not an ounce of logic behind this dictate. #science

Later in the afternoon, our head principal emailed us that the outdoor mask mandate has been lifted by the county for all of us. #betterscience

I’ll be so glad when all of this lunacy is done. 

9 hours ago, Tank said:

Been a weird day. Just before noon our elementary principal reminded us that students could remove their masks outside, staff could not. Not an ounce of logic behind this dictate. #science

Later in the afternoon, our head principal emailed us that the outdoor mask mandate has been lifted by the county for all of us. #betterscience

I’ll be so glad when all of this lunacy is done. 

Pretty soon.  Tank will go all Dead Poets Society on us and have his classes outdoors so no one has to wear a mask.

On 2/14/2022 at 6:05 AM, Redondo said:

California's COVID rule ignored by high-profile celebrities enjoying Super Bowl

Several high-profile celebrities were shown on NBC’s telecast of the Super Bowl flouting California’s indoor mask mandate.

Social media erupted after seeing Jay-Z, Charlize Theron, LeBron James, Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck enjoying themselves at the game without a mask while they were not eating or drinking, a violation of California’s indoor mask mandate that is in place until Feb. 15.

Rules are for thee, not for me

I’m a big fan of the “celebrities shouldn’t be able to not follow mask guidelines just like me and not get in trouble just like me when I don’t wear a mask” logic thread.

It’s a pretty solid contortion.

4 hours ago, RallyMo said:

I’m a big fan of the “celebrities shouldn’t be able to not follow mask guidelines just like me and not get in trouble just like me when I don’t wear a mask” logic thread.

It’s a pretty solid contortion.

You should  merge it with the “ Joe to look manly in pink scrubs thread”.

4 hours ago, Adam said:

I bet their chinese food is dogshit

this will probably shock you, but i don't eat chinese food unless it's panda express or PF Changs (and i've eaten at the PF Changs in Boise). lousy chinese food in a city is inconsequential to me. 

i have noticed on my travels that nearly every city has a chinese place called golden dragon or some variation thereof.