• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

Went to the arboretum or botanical garden or whatever yesterday.  Good place to get planting ideas for my projects and nice French cafe so wife got me to tag along.  Windy but nice day out before it freezes up aging this week.  Hundreds of people there and none in masks....other than this one dumbass couple.  Old, white, fat as fuck wearing their "Don't tread on me" tees but the lady had her mask on her head like a bun and the guy had his, something, think he attempted to wear it over his zipper but his dicky-do broke the straps and he stuffed in at his belt. I walked right up to get a picture, fuck the plants and flowers, look at these fucks.  My wife grabbed my phone.  

I really think they thought that is the place the libtards go and lets go own them because wearing that tee and trying to affix a mask to other than your face, it is on purpose. It was a fail, only they brought masks. This couple would think they are owning BLM at a NASCAR race. 

With a Trumpet it is all about drama and not really their freedoms.  They were free to walk around looking like the biggest douches on the planet. 

1 hour ago, Crampknees said:

Went to the arboretum or botanical garden or whatever yesterday.  Good place to get planting ideas for my projects and nice French cafe so wife got me to tag along.  Windy but nice day out before it freezes up aging this week.  Hundreds of people there and none in masks....other than this one dumbass couple.  Old, white, fat as fuck wearing their "Don't tread on me" tees but the lady had her mask on her head like a bun and the guy had his, something, think he attempted to wear it over his zipper but his dicky-do broke the straps and he stuffed in at his belt. I walked right up to get a picture, fuck the plants and flowers, look at these fucks.  My wife grabbed my phone.  

I really think they thought that is the place the libtards go and lets go own them because wearing that tee and trying to affix a mask to other than your face, it is on purpose. It was a fail, only they brought masks. This couple would think they are owning BLM at a NASCAR race. 

With a Trumpet it is all about drama and not really their freedoms.  They were free to walk around looking like the biggest douches on the planet. 

So you went for the French Cafe?  

1 hour ago, St1ck said:

Lol @ Tweets. All the cool kids are posting Truths now. 

I don't even know what that means. The deputy prime minister states in the video that she wants to make the financial parts of the emergency powers permanent. That's borderline communism.

1 minute ago, Lhalo said:

I don't even know what that means. The deputy prime minister states in the video that she wants to make the financial parts of the emergency powers permanent. That's borderline communism.

St1ck feels the need to charge in like the Calvary every time the libs get exposed as being totalitarians stealing power.

2 minutes ago, Blarg said:

St1ck feels the need to charge in like the Calvary every time the libs get exposed as being totalitarians stealing power.

I don't understand how anyone can support what she is suggesting. Well anyone who isn't in the upper echelon of power anyway.

1 minute ago, Crampknees said:

It already did, see Jan 6 2021.  lol, at totalitarian talk while rooting on Putin.  Trust me, you will get your totalitarian leadership soon enough.  You may have to but some more merch first. 

Who here is "rootin' 4 Putin?" I don't think anyone is.

4 hours ago, Crampknees said:

It already did, see Jan 6 2021.  lol, at totalitarian talk while rooting on Putin.  Trust me, you will get your totalitarian leadership soon enough.  You may have to but some more merch first. 

The exact reason libs need to wake the hell up. The libs acting like Trump and the majority of his supporters are neo nazis is pure bs. The majority of big government infringement has come from the libs and bush establishment types. Eventually the crazy right wing dictator will arrive and he will be everything the left falsely accused Trump of being.