• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

It’s funny but he’s right. Any vaccinated or previously infected person that still wears them is doing it for show or has succumbed to the fear 

You shouldn't assume to know what their situation is. There could be a number of reasons why someone is still wearing a mask. Maybe they have family members at home that could be compromised?

1 minute ago, St1ck said:

You shouldn't assume to know what their situation is. There could be a number of reasons why someone is still wearing a mask. Maybe they have family members at home that could be compromised?

Maybe if inly one guy was wearing one

1 minute ago, St1ck said:

He could have walked up and said those aren't necessary if you don't want to wear one but he just had to be a dick about it. Fake tough guy berating college kids. 

Agreed. The kids should have been told ahead of time that they are optional 

DeSantis is another example of the GQP needing to be fucked up snowflakes. The "all politicians do it" is just douchery. I was told to wear a mask to take my dog to the vet yesterday when no one here is wearing one.  I didn't boycott or Karen in their parking lot but put one on like a man until they were done.  I was more pissed off at the bill than the mask. 

8 minutes ago, St1ck said:

Apparently they were actually high school kids and not students at USF. So an even better look for Ron. 

Yep, those high school age kids.  Whoever organized the event he could have gotten off to the side and mentioned them masked.  Those kids didn't pull into the parking lot and say we need to mask up.  It would be cool if they did just to troll him. He used young kids to score political points with fat old white fucks. 

43 minutes ago, St1ck said:

Or maybe they like the anonymity that comes with wearing a mask.

1 hour ago, St1ck said:

Wearing a mask doesn't prevent you from contracting Covid.

3 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

I think the point is someone else decided for those kids to wear a mask and he acted like a child.  I am even at the point of he staged that for the cameras so douchbags unite. 

2 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

It depends on the mask.

In any case - if someone wants to wear a mask, why should that be a concern of anyone?  Seriously.  On one hand, you say you don't want to get the vaccine, but on the other hand - chastise people who choose to wear a mask. 

I'm fully vaccinated and boosted, but I don't judge people who choose not to. I also choose to wear a mask when I'm inside in a crowded location, but if there is no mandate to wear one and others don't - I don't judge them. 

I haven't gotten Covid so far.  I take precautions because I am a care-giver to my mother-in-law who is pretty old.

2 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

So in one sentence he says if you wear a mask, please take them off.  Then in another sentence he says if you wanna wear one, it's fine.  No wonder everyone is confused.

They are probably confused because they are wondering why a grown man, the governor of their state, is going full blown Karen on them. 

3 minutes ago, St1ck said:

They are probably confused because they are wondering why a grown man, the governor of their state, is going full blown Karen on them. 

He didn't say "if you wanna wear one, it's fine" in a conciliatory tone but added it as another fuck you then.  He is a toddler, the GQP have been toddlers since, well:

image.jpeg

15 minutes ago, cals said:

Cmon Cramp, what kind of moron would be impressed with that?  Seriously, what kind of tiny, little, COVID paranoid moron would think Desantis was anything other than a douche?

It saddens me to see him be harder to understand than Blarg. 

32 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

In fairness, the dems certainly made sure to have masks removed for the SOTU. While they’ve been massless most of the last year, they certainly want their insanity to be forgotten. 

I haven't been massless for most of last year. Or the previous 10 years.

Sigh.