• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

I guess the assholes at LAUSD don’t believe in sCiEncE. 

California dropping indoor mask mandate for schools; LAUSD still requiring masks

The Los Angeles County Department of Public Health has aligned with the state and shifted to strongly recommending — but no longer requiring — indoor masking at child care sites and K-12 schools beginning March 12.

School districts, however, can choose to keep enforcing the requirements. 

That’s the case at the state’s largest school district, L.A. Unified, which has not announced it is lifting the indoor mask requirement.

https://ktla.com/news/local-news/california-dropping-indoor-mask-mandate-for-schools-lausd-still-requiring-masks/amp/

4 hours ago, Lhalo said:

I guess the assholes at LAUSD don’t believe in sCiEncE. 

California dropping indoor mask mandate for schools; LAUSD still requiring masks

The Los Angeles County Department of Public Health has aligned with the state and shifted to strongly recommending — but no longer requiring — indoor masking at child care sites and K-12 schools beginning March 12.

School districts, however, can choose to keep enforcing the requirements. 

That’s the case at the state’s largest school district, L.A. Unified, which has not announced it is lifting the indoor mask requirement.

https://ktla.com/news/local-news/california-dropping-indoor-mask-mandate-for-schools-lausd-still-requiring-masks/amp/

It would be interesting to hear what their reasoning is. 

Yesterday was our first day of masks not being required. Out of my 60 students yesterday, there were 3 that took off their masks during class. It’s going to be a while until the others get comfy enough to join in. I was the only teacher in jr. High who went without a mask.

Edited by Tank

29 minutes ago, cals said:

So I have rebooked my Nee Zealand trip to November.  Basically the same itinerary just 2.5 years later.  

Let’s see karma/fate/universe try to stop me this time.  

As a bonus I’m adding a weekend in Perth and getting a beach house for all my buddies there I haven’t seen in a decade.

Wasn’t there a guy called angelsfanfromoz or something like that here back in the day? I’m pretty sure he was from Perth. I’ve heard that area is a lot like SoCal except you’re surrounded by hundreds of miles of outback. 

17 hours ago, Tank said:

Yesterday was our first day of masks not being required. Out of my 60 students yesterday, there were 3 that took off their masks during class. It’s going to be a while until the others get comfy enough to join in. I was the only teacher in jr. High who went without a mask.

CharmingKeyGangesdolphin-size_restricted.gif.88601aa53b952ec6164f89927386a3d7.gif

Conversation with the boss incoming...