• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

4 hours ago, cals said:

You're all fucking peons anyways.  Let the dummies keep their guns and let them pretend they're free.  You guys bitching about this is comical. 

Lol I just inherited another dozen of grandpas collection. Most will probably be used more as displays based on their age.  A few muskets ,a 308, and my favorite the sawed off double barrels shot gun. 

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

44 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

The exact reason libs need to wake the hell up. The libs acting like Trump and the majority of his supporters are neo nazis is pure bs. The majority of big government infringement has come from the libs and bush establishment types. Eventually the crazy right wing dictator will arrive and he will be everything the left falsely accused Trump of being. 

Don't recall every saying Trumpets are Nazis.  Cult members, you betcha.  

12 hours ago, cals said:

Hmm.  PC probably doesn’t allow them to comment on this but I wonder if it’s why Africans are drowning in AIDS but it seems like COVID hasn’t done much there at all.  And the opposite in Asia.

Then again, the media keeps telling us racist American medical policies are killing blacks with COVID at a high rate.  So who know?

You know I’m not an evolutionist but these scientists are. Now if some races are less evolved and more prone to disease, it’s likely races are also less evolved intellectually. I won’t name names though. 

37 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

Circus left town, but roughly 2k peeps are still dying of it every day in the US.

Cases are waaaaay down, which is great.

7-day moving average is 1578 today.

Not sure that is dying "of" it or "with" it.