• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lhalo

• Jason

• St1ck

• tdawg87

1 hour ago, fan_since79 said:

Look out, CNN is beating the drum for the BA.2 variant and stressing its "severity" and how contagious it is. 

Pandemic back on. We're all gonna die!

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2022/02/17/health/ba-2-covid-severity/index.html

23 minutes ago, Jason said:

They need this or a war 

Either of you guys have anything to dispute their reporting? 

5 minutes ago, Jason said:

Nope and it could be accurate stuff. My point is they need this or a war to get some clicks 

Or maybe they are just reporting on something that's happening. Feel free to read through the first few pages of this thread again. 

17 minutes ago, St1ck said:

Either of you guys have anything to dispute their reporting? 

I guess you can argue that they’ve ignored all non peer reviewed studies that contradicted fauci and the Democrat party’s covid positions. As those positions continue to lose favor with the American public, we suddenly need a story on a more dangerous variant. 

1 minute ago, cals said:

For the record BA2 or whatever is fine.  It’s just going to do what omicron is doing, but slightly better.  That’s immunize the planet.  And it’s old news.  They’ve known about it for weeks.

Anyways, drove up to mammoth today.  Man was it nice not wearing masks in gas stations, restaurants, stores, the hotel.  And it was great seeing other peoples faces.  I skied in Oregon last month and it was fun but having to wear masks indoors and shit sucked.

@Lhalo, when you finally venture out from your backyard, you’re gonna love it.  Indoor beers on me if you promise no panic attacks!

Lol. Was there any snow? They haven’t had much come from the sky since December. 

1 minute ago, cals said:

They must’ve had like 10 feet in December because there is still loads of snow in the woods and piles in parking lots, etc.  Roads are totally clear though, obviously.  I’ll give you the ski report tomorrow.  We didn’t ski today, just drove up.  They did get a few inches Monday-Tuesday so hopefully that helped on the groomers.

Mammoth Brewing Company has some good brews  

17 minutes ago, cals said:

I doubt we will be able to go.  Friday night in mammoth is obnoxious trying to get a spot in any restaurant and we’re heading home Saturday morning.  Next trip up here we’re gonna do mid-week.  

Had reservations tonight in the fancy French place above the bowling alley.  Holy shit the filet mignon was insane.

I’ll have to check that place out. 

8 hours ago, cals said:

For the record BA2 or whatever is fine.  It’s just going to do what omicron is doing, but slightly better.  That’s immunize the planet.  And it’s old news.  They’ve known about it for weeks.

Anyways, drove up to mammoth today.  Man was it nice not wearing masks in gas stations, restaurants, stores, the hotel.  And it was great seeing other peoples faces.  I skied in Oregon last month and it was fun but having to wear masks indoors and shit sucked.

@Lhalo, when you finally venture out from your backyard, you’re gonna love it.  Indoor beers on me if you promise no panic attacks!

lol

Thank goodness @Lhalo will be leaving the backyard gastropub soon.

Perhaps you’ll be a bit less grumpy, Larry?

6 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

lol

Thank goodness @Lhalo will be leaving the backyard gastropub soon.

Perhaps you’ll be a bit less grumpy, Larry?

I’ve been letting my anger out in the weight room instead of against you on the politics board. I think it’s better for all of us haha.