• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

General NHL Talk 2021-2022

gotbeer

Seattle Kraken Finalizing Deal With Chris Driedger

That would be one.  I would think that Kahkonen would be 2.  

Also, hearing that teams may use the Kraken as the middlemen in a Tarasenko trade.  I.E. instead of dealing with the Blues, because they want too much.  they are asking the Kraken to draft him, possibly retaining salary, then trade them to whatever team for the same or lesser deal than what they can get from the Blues.  

42 minutes ago, deepdrive said:

So, how quick does Cossa go ?

6'6" athletic Goal tender. I wouldn't be upset if the Ducks took him at 3. Trade Gibson for some draft choices. Play Stolarz and Dostal next couple years.

I'm hoping the Ducks are indifferent at #3, but some other team in the top 10 or top 6 want someone really badly at #3 and make a trade.  

But if the Ducks select someone, I doubt it would be a goalie.  Dostal is the successor to Gibson.  He's only 21.  Another season or two at the Gulls, and he'll be ready.

Yeah, I wasn't saying that's what they should do. I meant if they judged him as a future top goalie, I would think taking him at 3 in this draft would be ok.

I can just see five years from now, if he pans out, teams saying, "Wow, what if we had taken Cossa." Nothing more valuable in the playoffs than having the best goalie.

8 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

They had half their defense as UFA so they had to do something. It doesn't say who they gave up

wow.

Pierre LeBrun@PierreVLeBrun

Coyotes now have 7 second-round picks over the next two years (3 this weekend plus 4 next year) plus their own first next year. Hence the deals for Ladd and Ghost.

And from the sounds of it.  PTBNL, and Coyotes pay the full tab on Ghost.

9 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

They did get a third round pick also.  But yeah.  His first semi full season with Carolina was pretty good.  

It means they have no G under contract right now. All UFA. I guess they plan to re-sign Mrazek and get Bernier to replace Reimer as the backup

https://www.tsn.ca/rasmus-ristolainen-robert-hagg-philadelphia-flyers-buffalo-sabres-1.1671958

🚨 TRADE ALERT! 🚨

We have acquired defenseman Rasmus Ristolainen from the Buffalo Sabres in exchange for our first round pick (13th overall) in the 2021 NHL Draft, a second round pick in the 2023 NHL Draft and defenseman Robert Hagg. Details: https://t.co/UOBqWNQCm6 pic.twitter.com/vCrkLgY0Mt

— Philadelphia Flyers (@NHLFlyers) July 23, 2021

That's a heavy price to pay for a Dman that if I remember right, is known to not play D.