• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2021-2022 Anaheim Ducks Thread

gotbeer

2 hours ago, gotbeer said:

@deepdrive @arch stanton

Ok, I'm really rooting for this guy now.  Trade Manson and give this guy a shot.

Helene Elliott: Impaired vision hasn’t slowed Brogan Rafferty’s pursuit of roster spot with Ducks

Your Manson hate is already in midseason form. But yeah, as an Avs fan you know I love puck movers

8 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

Your Manson hate is already in midseason form. But yeah, as an Avs fan you know I love puck movers

Well, that piece of shit is already injured.  So an opening at RW.  With Shattenkirk being totally ineffective last start, might be two openings at RW.  

Manson is actually what good teams are looking for at the deadline. They need a big guy to skate next to the guy who handles transitions and offense generation once the refs swallow their whistles in the playoffs. If somebody can wake Bob up in time he could fetch a decent pick in a super deep draft

So my updated offer for Eichel.

• Sonny Milano (2014 1st, 16th)
  • Sam Steel (2016 1st, 30th)
  • Brayden Tracey (2019 1st, 29th)
  • Conditional 1st 2022 (top 10 protected, else becomes a 2023 unprotected)
  • Ryan Kesler (2021 cap hit $6.875 million, actual salary in the $1 million range) 

Plus

• Three way trade, Adam Henrique ($5.825 million, next 3 years.  Buffalo retains $5 million, 3 years) Not sure which way the pick goes, but might be one of these, Ducks send their 3rd round pick to Buffalo, and the Ducks keep the 2nd round pick of whatever team.  as an example.

This would satisfy Buffalo's NHL ready, and 4 first rounders asking price.  Also will keep Buffalo above the floor, but decreasing their money expenditure for 2021.  

Also.  Think McTavish might make the team out of the gate?  He's really been performing well, and I've noticed they have been trying him out at center and wing.  

On a side note, looking at the contracts that players have been getting coming off of their ELC's.  Even with only one season in the NHL. Petterssen 22 YO 3/7.3, Hughes 21 YO 6/7.8, Dahlin 21 YO, 3/6, Kaprizov 24 YO, 5/9, Farabee 22 YO, 6/$5, Svechnikov 21 YO, 8/$7.7.  And we won't even get into what 22 YO Tkachuk is asking for, even though his numbers don't seem to warrant such a salary.  It just seems like players are getting paid big earlier now, so having players burn their ELC's when they can play in the NHL seems pointless.  Almost detrimental.  Because if they have a huge year burning that last ELC year, they are going to want to get paid big.  At least if you call them up right away, you can see what you really have over a few seasons, before committing the big $$.

Was hiking today, so only saw the highlights before I left.  

Any questions on Zegras?  Even when he misses, he still gets it to someone to score.  He is going to be worth the price of admission, and let's hope the Ducks don't dick around and he has a long career like Getzlaf.

Oh, and it's good Shatenkirk and Manson are covering no one on the 3 Kings goals.  The way Shatenkirk is going, he'll be a -100 by the time the Olympic Break comes.

2 hours ago, deepdrive said:

Didn't see the game because I don't have AT&T. Sounds good though. We'll see if it continues 20 games in.

Is there any way other than cable to get the video? I tried VPN. But, that's not working for me. Maybe they found new ways to shut it down.

That's not good if they shut down vpn.  I'll try on Friday.  

9 hours ago, deepdrive said:

Didn't see the game because I don't have AT&T. Sounds good though. We'll see if it continues 20 games in.

Is there any way other than cable to get the video? I tried VPN. But, that's not working for me. Maybe they found new ways to shut it down.

Tried watching the Kings vs Knights.  With my VPN on, it said blacked out in my area.  

9 hours ago, deepdrive said:

https://redditnhlstreams.com/live

You have to maneuver around.  But eventually you will find a live feed.

13 minutes ago, deepdrive said:

I can't get a feed out of the site you posted. Any suggestions on which link to try?

I'm doing the first one.  It's weird.  They send you to a bunch of spam spots.  You click on that top button.  Then it'll open a troll site.  Close it.  Rehit the button, and the stream should begin.