• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2021-2022 Anaheim Ducks Thread

gotbeer

Just now, deepdrive said:

I didn't see the whole game. But, the parts I saw looked like we were outmatched (except OT where I thought we out played them).

Second was a slaughter.  Third was better, but still favored Calgary.  The only good thing is, that there wasn't too many grade A chances.  In reality one of the goals that Calgary put in should have been blocked by Gibson.  

I don't know, that zone defense the Ducks play just doesn't seem effective against today's speed NHL.  We seem stuck in the square more often than not, while the other team skates all around us.  

Also hopefully McTavish and Lindholm are ok.  

1 minute ago, deepdrive said:

You were worried with 10-15 seconds left and the puck was in our end though, weren't you.

Not as worried as I was last game.  Last game was clear they were just playing prevent on their heels.  This time, they were aggressive with the puck.  I was more pissed at that useless piece of shit taking a penalty with 3 minutes left.

The problem with Manson, for us, is the more he plays, the lower his value goes.

I think Bob is happy as sh!t that the Ducks are playing okay. It will give him an excuse when he isn't able to move the players he ought to before the trade deadline - "I have to respect their effort to make the playoffs." 

BS, this isn't a playoff team. Trades should be made. Draft picks should be accumulated. No excuses, Bob.

It pisses me off that they're burying Comtois on the Getzlaf line. Is that just this game or have they been doing that previously. Take your high scorer from last season and put him on the turtle line. No wonder he's MIA.

I'll take Henrique @ 5-6M over Getzlaf @ 3M any day.

Getzlaf needs to pick his game up or do a Perry and move to the 4th line.

15 minutes ago, deepdrive said:

It pisses me off that they're burying Comtois on the Getzlaf line. Is that just this game or have they been doing that previously. Take your high scorer from last season and put him on the turtle line. No wonder he's MIA.

I'll take Henrique @ 5-6M over Getzlaf @ 3M any day.

Getzlaf needs to pick his game up or do a Perry and move to the 4th line.

They've been shuffling the lines weird the first 3 games.  

Preseason, it looked like it was going to be Z, Comtois, Rakell.  But Rakell and Comtois has been floating all around.  Even Terry and Jones has been on weird lines.  Henrique for some reason seems to be playing with Z a lot.  Again, it just seems like weird lines.

Listening to the Athletic Hockey podcast. They focus on American teams and players once e a week. They're interviewing Jack Hughes and asked who he's .looking forward to playing this year that they missed last year. He said the obvious answer would be Vancouver but he's really looking forward to playing the Ducks and getting in the face-off circle with his buddy Z