• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2021-2022 Anaheim Ducks Thread

gotbeer

What a win.  No quit in these guys.  

No points.  But McTavish was all over the crease.  Something we've been missing, plus unlike a certain former player that was supposed to be all over the crease, he has speed and skills, and doesn't take stupid penalties.  I don't see how the Ducks can send him to the Juniors.  And I'd like to see him on a line with Z and Milano.  

3 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

What a win.  No quit in these guys.  

No points.  But McTavish was all over the crease.  Something we've been missing, plus unlike a certain former player that was supposed to be all over the crease, he has speed and skills, and doesn't take stupid penalties.  I don't see how the Ducks can send him to the Juniors.  And I'd like to see him on a line with Z and Milano.  

I had already forgot about him. Now, you're bringing up bad memories.

2 minutes ago, deepdrive said:

Should have scored earlier when they pulled their goalie with 5+ minutes to play. Can't let a team disrespect you like that.

Another couple weeks of this and we're going to have to start this version of the Ducks seriously.

This following week will be the test.  Need to get as many points from Vancouver x2 and the Kraken as we can.  

Because it's Caps, Canes, Preds and Lanche after that.  

1 hour ago, deepdrive said:

I'm more interested in seeing how they do facing stiffer competition a few games in a row. I want to see if they get overwhelmed. 

They surprised me how well they finished up the last road trip and their play the first game back home. Good signs from a young group.

They did hang tough against the Oilers.  Really, I expect them to taper off.  I don't think Getz and Terry can keep it up an entire season.  

But hey, it's a fun glimpse of tomorrow.  And we are doing it without Rakel, Silfverberg, Jones, and to a lesser extent Z.  Hopefully he'll be back soon.  And Perrault is doing well at the AHL, so if things continue to go well, might see him as the season goes on.  Although we may have a problem of too many players not enough spots.

Oh boy.  And here we go.

Ducks Place EVP/General Manager Bob Murray on Administrative Leave

The Ducks have placed Executive Vice President and General Manager Bob Murray on administrative leave pending an ongoing investigation related to professional conduct.

Following is a statement from the Anaheim Ducks: "We recently became aware of accusations of improper professional conduct against Bob Murray. After internal review, we enlisted Shephard Mullin to perform an independent investigation. Upon recommendation from their initial findings, we have decided to place Bob on administrative leave pending final results. In the interim, Vice President of Hockey Operations and Assistant General Manager Jeff Solomon will assume the role of Interim General Manager. We will have no further comment until the investigation is complete."

Edited by gotbeer

44 minutes ago, deepdrive said:

Damn you're quick. I just saw this. 

Time to move on.

It'll be interesting seeing what comes of it.  No one is reporting anything.  But I did see in one comment that BM is supposedly known to be a heavy drinker.  So wondering if it's related.  

In any case, Ducks need to take care of business tonight and take down the Nucks.  Another damn trap game.