• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2021-2022 Anaheim Ducks Thread

gotbeer

2 minutes ago, deepdrive said:

We have what we missed the last few years - some real talent. And, the confidence of the guys around the talent upping their game.

I really think that they are playing Eakins hockey now.  I think the entire team finally has figured it out.  Especially the Dmen.  Remember last season when Eakins kept saying that the Dmen need to get involved.  They kind of halfheartedly engaged, but this season, you have Shattenkirk near the lead in the league for defensemen scoring.  You have Fowler lighting it up again.  The young kids are moving the puck around like crazy.  

I just hope they can sustain it.  But so far, with 10% of the games in, it's been fun.

7 minutes ago, deepdrive said:

I especially liked that 2 on 5 short handed goal by Grant and Lundestrom. How often do you see a short handed goal that isn't a breakaway?

Grant didn't get enough credit for that one.  He hounded and hounded and got the puck.  If I remember right, he got it once, got it taken away, and got it back.  

Another conspiracy bites the dust.

At least you didn't get caught in the JFK Jr, Michael Jackson, and various others coming back on the 2nd. I still have to meet up in the next couple days with the person who told me that was going to happen.

Edit: Now I'm coming up with my conspiracy theory on what caused this. I presses enter once, long delay, and then the response twins pop out.  Something fishy here.

1 hour ago, deepdrive said:

Another conspiracy bites the dust.

At least you didn't get caught in the JFK Jr, Michael Jackson, and various others coming back on the 2nd. I still have to meet up in the next couple days with the person who told me that was going to happen.

Edit: Now I'm coming up with my conspiracy theory on what caused this. I presses enter once, long delay, and then the response twins pop out.  Something fishy here.

Wait, it was more than just JFK Jr. returning?  Dammit, I could have gotten a list going.  

Is it Kevin Weekes as one of the announcers tonight?  I think it is, and man, he's really good.  it's a shame he's mostly a studio analyst.  Heck, I'd like him as one of our analysts.  And he should be one of their main national announcers.  he explains things really well, and has a lot of knowledge about players.