• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs. Rays (5-6-2021)

1 minute ago, HeavenlyHalos said:

Wait wait wait.... Herbert is an angels fan and friends with Mike Trout??? If you'll excuse me for a minute.... who am I kidding I'll only need 8 seconds.

I bet he pulls like nobody's business.

2 minutes ago, failos said:

Suzuki should be next on the chopping block

not this year, the FO basically said they've made him Ohtani's personal catcher

he's been on a good run pitching wise, we need to keep building for the year and help Ohtani develop w/ continuity

catching Ohtani is not easy, it works out well for him to catch 1-2  times through the rotation

Okay seriously this Fletcher chasing crap has got to stop. This is not the kind of player he is. Can someone please send someone a text message that knows him or ask our Fletcher to ask Fletcher why he is all of a sudden stinking up the joint and swinging at junk?

Just now, Angels_Make_Me_Drink said:

Fletcher needs a couple games off. 

He needs to hit for solid average to put up at least a decent OBP because he's not going to walk much. It would be nice if he develops patience at the plate like Figgins once did before his career died in Seattle. 

Just now, beatlesrule said:

Okay seriously this Fletcher chasing crap has got to stop. This is not the kind of player he is. Can someone please send someone a text message that knows him or ask our Fletcher to ask Fletcher why he is all of a sudden stinking up the joint and swinging at junk?

I'm a little busy right now, but I'll get on it as soon as I can.

2 minutes ago, IheartLA said:

not this year, the FO basically said they've made him Ohtani's personal catcher

he's been on a good run pitching wise, we need to keep building for the year and help Ohtani develop w/ continuity

catching Ohtani is not easy, it works out well for him to catch 1-2  times through the rotation

That’s fine but I don’t want to see his mug when Ohtani isn’t pitching—but man does he suck at throwing out runners.

2 minutes ago, beatlesrule said:

I play Pokemon Go with him so I can assure you that he is going to dominate the rest of the year.