• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs. Rangers (4-20-2021)

Chuck

6 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Weirdest fucking line, but I'll take it. Ohtani is back without any blister issues. 

Screen Shot 2021-04-20 at 7.44.12 PM.png

Now let's get some consistency with him on the mound every 6 starts. 

Check out Taijuan Walker's line today. 

And he got ejected.

4 minutes ago, eligrba4ever said:

Arrived late. 6 walks? 
Gone after 4. Is the blister still an owiee?

He was on a 75 pitch count @eligrba4ever.  He was erratic in the first inning, walking the bases loaded, but got out of it.  He walked a tightrope all game, but only allowed 1 hit and struck out 7

1 minute ago, IheartLA said:

I really want Rojas to succeed, I remember when he was tearing it up in the minors in 18-19 and people wanted him up. 

But he's not good.

Too early to say he isn’t good.  He certainly hasn’t performed but Walsh was pretty awful his first 125 or so at bats in the bigs.

1 minute ago, Chuckster70 said:

Walsh was not good either over more at bats than Rojas when he first came up, so maybe reserve judgement just a wee bit. 

Just now, Stradling said:

Too early to say he isn’t good.  He certainly hasn’t performed but Walsh was pretty awful his first 125 or so at bats in the bigs.

64676CD9-91BC-452B-BAE9-A35402D15376.jpeg