• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Peter Gammons: Perry Minasian will have authority Billy Eppler did not experience

rafibomb

Will someone please explain to me what Mark Gubicza has to do with anything? He pitched like 1 terrible game for this organization like 25 years ago and now he's Angel royalty? WTF is going on. How is this symbolic of Minasian's new found authority?!

How does anyone "restore the culture of the 2002 team?" What the hell does that even mean?

And "important figures?" Again, what that hell does that mean?

Is Gammons off his meds again?

Did Gammons come up with the names Salmon, Gubi and Langston?  Because of the three, only Salmon had anything to do with 2002.

AND.... what the hell is "organizational glue?"

21 minutes ago, T.G. said:

How does anyone "restore the culture of the 2002 team?" What the hell does that even mean?

And "important figures?" Again, what that hell does that mean?

Is Gammons off his meds again?

Did Gammons come up with the names Salmon, Gubi and Langston?  Because of the three, only Salmon had anything to do with 2002.

AND.... what the hell is "organizational glue?"

You can start by bringing Sosh back in some position. 

10 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Arent salmon, langston and gubi at every game already anyway?

Also, kudos to @AngelsLakersFan for pointing out the gubi Angels run. Didnt we trade chilli davis for him, too?

Yeah I think it was Davis. 

Salmon, Langston and Gubicza are part of the broadcast crew so I'm surprised we didnt get any Mota mentions.

11 minutes ago, Second Base said:

That sounds great and all, but it's Gammons. Isn't he usually wrong about..... Everything? 

Does he have insider information for an organization that isn't from Boston?

Technically he was the first one to drop the Cole to NY signing.

But I'm not sure exactly what he's trying to say here. It's an odd statement.