• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Worst take ever award goes to... "I’m not impressed with Shohei Ohtani" (August 15, 2020) - AngelsJunky

• Chuck changed the title to Worst take ever award goes to... "I’m not impressed with Shohei Ohtani" (August 15, 2020) - AngelsJunky

I'd like to thank the thousands of you who sent me PM's in support of my cause. In particular, thank to AJ for providing such unforgettable content. 

In closing, i want to send a special thank you to all of the little people who made this all possible - especially nate. 

On 8/16/2020 at 7:46 AM, Angelsjunky said:

He is significantly worse this year then last, which was a big drop from his rookie year. It would seem there’s an easy book on Ohtani and he hasn’t adjusted yet. Obviously I hope he does, but I don’t think it is irrational to be concerned.

40 minutes ago, Angelsjunky said:

Not one of my finer moments.

This was a reasonable post. He adjusted as you hoped 

Just to be fair, at the time I wrote that, Shohei was hitting .171/.241/.382. His numbers in 2019 were worse than in 2018.

Thankfully I was wrong, but we all say stupid things in the heat of the moment. Except for @Lou, who only points out the stupid things that others say. Kudos to Lou for being the Gotcha Master.

Just now, Angelsjunky said:

Just to be fair, at the time I wrote that, Shohei was hitting .171/.241/.382. His numbers in 2019 were worse than in 2018.

Thankfully I was wrong, but we all say stupid things in the heat of the moment. Except for @Lou, who only points out the stupid things that others say. Kudos to Lou for being the Gotcha Master.

curtsy sumo GIF

4 minutes ago, Angelsjunky said:

Actually, he was hitting .200/.273/.467 on August 15, dumbass.

3 hours ago, Angelsjunky said:

Gee, thanks, @Chuckster70 - you just made it worse. Public shaming now?

It's either a thread title change, locked or 50 lashes on the back buddy. 

Mods: Feel free to change the title if you'd like. With each post in this thread it's the top headline story on the homepage. lol

• 2 months later...
On 7/4/2021 at 4:49 AM, Lou said:

curtsy sumo GIF

This is "Shokkiri", which is a presentation that introduces the forbidden play of "sumo" in a funny way. The performers are active professional sumo wrestlers.
"Shokkiri" is mainly carried out during philanthropic projects for the purpose of donating to social welfare.