• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Houston Asterisks Beanball Tour

Brandon

10 minutes ago, ScottT said:

You have a reading comprehension problem.  Let me clear things up with bullet points....

• I hate what Joe Kelly did
  • I think getting upset over "Nice swing, bitch" is pathetic.
  • I don't think that's why they were upset. 
  • I like what MLB did in response

But what is your stance on waffles?

8 hours ago, eligrba said:

This is a good start. It needs to happen more often, and continue beyond this year.  Those fuckers cheated and MLB did nothing about it, except tell all of the other teams that they could not comment.  I would actually start liking the Dodgers if they did this every game when playing the Astros.

Every single Astro batter who played during their cheating should never be comfortable in a batters box again.  That would be a proper punishment.

I agree to all this, except, not by Joe Kelly.  He wasn't even a Dodger when they played the Astros in 2017, he was on the Red Sox and possibly knew that they were cheating as well.  He looks like a two faced b*tch trying to ingratiate himself with teammates and "buying in" to a history he was no part of.

Why does Baker now have BAKER JR on the back of his uni?   It's always been just BAKER until now.

If the Latriners get a great starting job tonight, Roberts should just give the pitcher the game ball upon leaving and yell to the Asterisks' dugout:   "Look familiar, Dusty?" 

Edited by Angel Oracle

MLB blew it by not punishing any of the Astros for their actions and allowed their WS championship to stand. Players are understandably upset that they got away with it. I don't have an issue with hitting players in the butt, but stay away from the head.

2 hours ago, Angel Oracle said:

I still LOL that some millennials thought the Corona virus was named because it originated in Corona. 

People are dumb.

I graduated from Corona High like Kelly. When the virus broke out initially I used to joke, "Well, nothing good ever came from Corona"......some got the double entendre, some OC people didn't.

So how many games for pitching inside on the Astros?

Will this allow the Astros to start crowding the plate?

The Astros were the ones that came out of the dugout and over to the visitor's side of the field, nothing seems to have been done about that?

The Commissioner is the worst.