• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Houston Asterisks Beanball Tour

Brandon

GettyImages-1227820605.jpg

Dodgers reliever Joe Kelly had quite the night during Tuesday's 5-2 Dodgers win over the Astros, including striking out and exchanging words with Carlos Correa. It was the Dodgers' first game at Houston's Minute Maid Field since the 2017 cheating scandal that they believe cost them the World Series.

1 hour ago, Chuckster70 said:

Hi @Brandon I have made this the official Houston Asterisks Thread.

Please post videos and tweets of the Houston Asterisks getting a beating they all deserve all season long. 

Fortunately for them, it's only 60 games over 162 games of bruises. 

Oh, I'm sure this will carry over into next season. They're not getting off that lightly. 

This is a good start. It needs to happen more often, and continue beyond this year.  Those fuckers cheated and MLB did nothing about it, except tell all of the other teams that they could not comment.  I would actually start liking the Dodgers if they did this every game when playing the Astros.

Every single Astro batter who played during their cheating should never be comfortable in a batters box again.  That would be a proper punishment.

I’m all for this but what did Joe Kelly know about what his old Red Sox team was doing in 2018 with their use of replay to steal signs? Seems a bit fake. Having said that, carry on with the beaning of Astros.

23 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Yeah, not sure why Chuck added that and changed my thread title to something I would never write or a pic I would use.

I've been meaning to create a static thread about the ongoing assault on the cheating Houston Astros. 

I fixed the picture to reflect last night's game. 

If you don't want to be the elected official thread creator for this ongoing thread I will create a new thread and move it to mine.