• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Padres vs. Angels (7/22/2020) Last Summer Camp Game!!

Chuck

3 minutes ago, Homebrewer said:

I looked in and saw Upton at the plate and literally thought "Who the hell is this guy?"

I looked at the empty stadium and asked my wife “where the hell is our cardboard cutouts we submitted?”  Damn Angel Stadium

4 minutes ago, PattyD22 said:

You gotta love a guy who can hit behind the runners. Simba can.  Fletcher can.  Trout can.  I love that old school baseball mentality.

I hope we see a lot more hit and runs with Maddon than we have seen with prior regimes.  It’s a lost art.

I like it better than the sac bunt.

Teams should only use the sac bunt if they are the home team in extra innings and the winning run starts off on 2B.

2 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

I like it better than the sac bunt.

Teams should only use the sac bunt if they are the home team in extra innings and the winning run starts off on 2B.

AO, did you just see what happened?  The guy lays down a great bunt and the Angels acted like they’ve never seen it, probably because they haven’t in the American League.  The runner ends up being safe and the inning continues with multiple runners on.

This is one aspect that separates American League baseball from National League ball and the Angels better adjust.  Maddon knows this

8 minutes ago, PattyD22 said:

AO, did you just see what happened?  The guy lays down a great bunt and the Angels acted like they’ve never seen it, probably because they haven’t in the American League.  The runner ends up being safe and the inning continues with multiple runners on.

This is one aspect that separates American League baseball from National League ball and the Angels better adjust.  Maddon knows this

There is no such thing as National League baseball any more.