• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

Just now, BaseballMom said:

I am going with Gail this year and unfortunately, she can't go that weekend.  We are going the 17th - 19th.  

Oh bummer. I may be going solo this year.

Going to Friday's game at home on the 10th, then some other ballpark on the 11th. Our event is on Saturday on the 11th. Going to have Tim Mead do his thing and most likely Matt Shoemaker hang with us. The cool part is there will be a live band in addition to food and a full bar. It's more of an informal event at a speakeasy in comparison to our past formal events at the Doubletree. 

14 minutes ago, BaseballMom said:

Sounds like a good time.  Kinda halfway between  Hail Mary's and the Doubletree?  :5252:       

Speaking of Gail...and we better stop before someone accuses us of hijacking this thread.  lol

Image may contain: one or more people

Yeah, somewhere in between Hail Marys and the Doubletree for sure. 

That picture is great. I remember that event like it was yesterday. Having Shoe, Jerome, Calhoun, a bunch of other prospects and of course Arte and his entourage right on the heels of landing Pujols and Wilson... what an event and offseason that was @BaseballMom

Oh and this thread could use some kindler, gentler hijacking. :)

1 hour ago, Chuckster70 said:

I'm not talking about exactly what he said, Taylor. I'm talking about things that were in private that if they were leaked could have ruined our image if running for such a high profile job like the POTUS. 

But maybe you're the exception and have never sinned or said anything vile in your life. ;)

Fair enough. There are definitely things I've said and done in the past that I would be deeply embarrassed to have made public.

However, Trump's current temperament and character don't lead me to believe that those recorded comments were a one-off lapse in judgment. He's unabashedly made comments in public that were degrading to women. Therefore, his infamous bus comments are consistent with the person we've seen in public.

2 minutes ago, colt4405 said:

You have? You are a grade A asshole if thats how you talk about women when they aren't around. 

And you're a fucking lying hypocrite.

For the record, I never said what Trump said verbatim to someone else (I'm not that arrogant)...but I have said things about men & women to friends that were degrading in nature in the past, whether in anger, cockiness or just being a young kid trying to be funny around his friends.

2 minutes ago, calscuf said:

We've been over this before, maybe Chuck and I come from different types of groups than you and your friends, but I find it impossible to believe you've never said "nice tits" or "yeah, I'd fuck her" or some other shit that sounds offensive if said in mixed company.

And you lose credibility when you get on a high horse about it.

But who knows, maybe some dudes talk about women's personalities.

Mild mannered chicks with great integrity get me hot. 

It seems overly simple to me to just focus on the billy bush tapes and imagine that Trump is getting a bad wrap.  Chuck, you know full well that there's a lot more going on then that.  This isn't some dude getting caught in a private moment being crude.  He is not just another bro.  This is a guy with a documented 40 year history of being a world class asshole.  Forget about the stupid pussy grabbing tape.  How about fucking over contractors ? How about the bazillion law suits ? How about the racial housing discrimination ? How about jerking off to his fucking daughter with Howard Stern.  Should I go on ?  I've never met you Chuck.  I really enjoy your website.  You seem like a cool dude on the interwebs.  I hope one of these days I can get out to one of these AW events.   But you are burying your head so deep in the sand on this.  Agree with his politics.  Fine, but don't pretend this is a dude that acts like everyone else.  He's a piece of fucking garbage. 

Also, on those tapes.  He wasn't talking about wanting to bang some chick.  He was bragging about sexual assault.  Maybe I'm just pussy liberal.  But I've never thought BS'ing about that with my friends would be make me seem legit. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

17 hours ago, colt4405 said:

Lou, Blarg, Strad.

Yea colt we're assholes because we are different than you.  You don't like that I call you out for being a crazy asshole who goes off on people here.  You are the most guilty person of being exactly what you hate about Trump on this message board, it's hypocritically funny.