• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Cops Being Thugs

22 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Well.  It’s not a surprise that for a shit load of them the appeal of the job basically begins and ends with the badge and gun.  

I guess the OT and pensions are nice too. 

Yea this is dumb.  

You know what you don’t hear enough of?  Police officer fired.  It feels like there are more police officers arrested than police officers fired.  Shouldn’t we see a lot more of them fired before they get to the point of being on trial for murder?  

5 minutes ago, Stradling said:

You know what you don’t hear enough of?  Police officer fired.  It feels like there are more police officers arrested than police officers fired.  Shouldn’t we see a lot more of them fired before they get to the point of being on trial for murder?  

Wait, what? It should be both. 

1 hour ago, Stradling said:

I’m pretty sure “fired” doesn’t get the clicks the media wants

3 hours ago, Don said:

Those two officers have been suspended, and 57 have resigned from the emergency response team (not from the police department) to show their disagreement with the suspensions. And that right there is all you need to know about how out of touch all those officers are.

They should fire all 59 and if the police union stops it the mayor should go on television explaining how the union did not allow them to remove these unfit cops from their rosters.

13 minutes ago, Franklin Bluth said:

And millions of mouth breathers who treat the police like gods.

No, I don’t think public perception has anything to do with it.  If a bad cop gets fired for ongoing issues, no one is going to lose their shit about it.  

1 hour ago, Stradling said:

Yes I’m not saying don’t arrest them, I’m saying if an officer shows a history of being violent he needs to be fired.  

Problem is they just end up getting hired at a different police force. 

1 hour ago, Rico said:

Problem is they just end up getting hired at a different police force. 

No they don’t.  If you get fired from a civil service job, it’s extremely difficult to get another one.  I’m not saying it’s impossible, but it’s very difficult.

And if you were fired for a criminal reason, it’s impossible.

4 hours ago, PattyD22 said:

No they don’t.  If you get fired from a civil service job, it’s extremely difficult to get another one.  I’m not saying it’s impossible, but it’s very difficult.

And if you were fired for a criminal reason, it’s impossible.

Rico must be thinking of the Catholic Church.