• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Protests and Riots Thread

14 hours ago, Adam said:

So mark wahlberg posts something in support of black lives matter and the Internet lets him have it for his past. Some racist shit he did as a kid...

if the goal is to end racism, what the fuck do these people think that looks like? Ending racism means there’s a bunch of ex-racists in our society. If there’s no incentive (forgiveness, acceptance) what’s the motivation for anyone to change?

this, a lot.

8 hours ago, calscuf said:

Anyways, the end result of all these angry black people with misdirected anger, bored everyone else pretending to care, and stupid white bitches on social media doing what stupid white bitches do on social media do, is that Trump gets re-elected by the middle class whites everywhere that either don’t care if there is a problem or understand the problem is a cop problem, not a race problem and are annoyed as shit at these dipshits.

Because I'm woke I would have used different language, but this is the most likely result.

12 hours ago, calscuf said:

Anyways, the end result of all these angry black people with misdirected anger, bored everyone else pretending to care, and stupid white bitches on social media doing what stupid white bitches do on social media do, is that Trump gets re-elected by the middle class whites everywhere that either don’t care if there is a problem or understand the problem is a cop problem, not a race problem and are annoyed as shit at these dipshits.

4 hours ago, Adam said:

Because I'm woke I would have used different language, but this is the most likely result.

This was my initial take as well, unless people are simply losing faith in Trump's ability to do the job. After getting a few days out from the violence I'm starting to think the latter is the case. The riots will tighten his gripe on his base, who will undoubtedly vote harder now, but I think he has lost the more moderate wing of the electorate who have seen enough chaos for now.

11 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

This was my initial take as well, unless people are simply losing faith in Trump's ability to do the job. After getting a few days out from the violence I'm starting to think the latter is the case. The riots will tighten his gripe on his base, who will undoubtedly vote harder now, but I think he has lost the more moderate wing of the electorate who have seen enough chaos for now.

As arrogant and despicable as he is, anyone with any sense won’t put this on Trump.

if he loses it will be the economy.  A large portion of people vote on that.

31 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

If economy looks positive in Oct. and people can do shit they like Trump will likely win

12 minutes ago, Randy Gradishar said:

The election's also not for another 5 months. Does anyone remember what was happening in January? I think we were in Derrick Henry-mania, but I can't remember if that favored Trump or Bernie.

Seriously?

I was celebrating Bob Denver's birthday.

and Otis Nixon's.

1 hour ago, calscuf said:

Do not underestimate the percentage of the electorate who thinks protesting is gay as fuck.

Most people do, yet they are protesting this shit in fucking JAPAN now... do you have any idea how hard it is to get a protest going in Japan, you practically have to commit seppuku for participating. This has grown beyond simple gay protesting.

22 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

As arrogant and despicable as he is, anyone with any sense won’t put this on Trump.

if he loses it will be the economy.  A large portion of people vote on that.

Logically, probably not, but that isn't where votes come from. Emotionally this country feels like it's falling apart on his watch - his fault or not. He has time to turn that perception around obviously.

19 minutes ago, Randy Gradishar said:

The election's also not for another 5 months. Does anyone remember what was happening in January? I think we were in Derrick Henry-mania, but I can't remember if that favored Trump or Bernie.

5 minutes ago, Adam said:

If economy looks positive in Oct. and people can do shit they like Trump will likely win

Yes a lot can happen in the next 5 months, so it's hard to know how relevant the last 3 months will be come November. As it stands now I think these last three months have been a boon to his base, but soured much of the rest of the country on his ability to lead.

34 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Most people do, yet they are protesting this shit in fucking JAPAN now... do you have any idea how hard it is to get a protest going in Japan, you practically have to commit seppuku for participating. This is grown beyond simple gay protesting.

It's harder to find a black person in Japan.  

35 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Most people do, yet they are protesting this shit in fucking JAPAN now... do you have any idea how hard it is to get a protest going in Japan, you practically have to commit seppuku for participating. This is grown beyond simple gay protesting.

Almost as if these are coordinated by anti American globalist. However we know this is not true. Everyone is just filled with sorry for a life long criminal gone before his time.