• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

AW Member Most Likely To Die From Covid-19

AW Member Most Likely To Die From Covid-19  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Welp, who's gonna bite the big one?

• Calscuf
    • Blarg
    • GotBeer
    • tdawg
    • notherhalo
    • Other

19 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Pduff and his crew were always finding themselves in wacky situations. Like when the cousin used to beat the shit out of his wife. I wonder what kind of one liners @Franklin Bluth's dad wrote for PattyD in that episode. 

i'll bet the word "hijinks" was an essential part of the dialogue.

8 minutes ago, Franklin Bluth said:

Speaking of my dad, yesterday was his birthday so I called with him to catch up. He told me that he's been tapped to write a really exciting film project. I can't share any more details right now, but @Lou will be excited.

Sounds like PDuff will be starring in a remake of Blood In, Blood Out. 

14 minutes ago, Franklin Bluth said:

Speaking of my dad, yesterday was his birthday so I called with him to catch up. He told me that he's been tapped to write a really exciting film project. I can't share any more details right now, but @Lou will be excited.

First of all, Happy Birthday to Papa Bluth . . . and Gladys Knight.

So, I'm assuming the movie involves zombies.

5 hours ago, Blarg said:

I'm on the couch with a hoodie and blanket watching game shows from the 70's. I think I fill out today's timecard as a sick day. 

Dude, I didn't read through, you been sick?  Tylenol up and just keep taking your temp. Good you got tested so hang in, likely some other bug.  

7 hours ago, Blarg said:

In LA proper testing is more widespread with drive through, stay in your car tests. I live on the outskirts of LA County and it is definitely not a hotspot so they are screening and determining if you qualify. 

Currently I am at my medical center Urgent Care, did a questionnaire and will be talking with a doctor about if testing is needed. I would rather err on an abundance of caution rather than wait and see. 

Hope you feel better soon Blarg.  

6 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Last night the fever finally broke after a long sweat fest in bed that left me with no dry corner of the pillows. I'm guessing it was "just the flu" and there will be no risidual effects but I do have test results coming back tomorrow. 

Glad to hear you are doing better. 

Keep us posted. 

2 hours ago, Blarg said:

We have a long standing fued and it started when I met him at Souplantation with a pastrami on rye. 

that was one bleak day. i was so offended that i nearly took off one of my man sandals ("mandals") and threw it in your general direction.

• 1 month later...
20 minutes ago, calscuf said:

Guy in my band has symptoms. We sing in close proximity.  I’m fucked.  Soonest I could find any place to give a Covid test was next Thursday.

I was told by an extremely reliable source that anyone who wants a test can get a test.