• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

AW Member Most Likely To Die From Covid-19

AW Member Most Likely To Die From Covid-19  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Welp, who's gonna bite the big one?

• Calscuf
    • Blarg
    • GotBeer
    • tdawg
    • notherhalo
    • Other

4 hours ago, Jason said:

This stupid virus is serious AF and we will feel dumb for having this thread if something does happen to one of us. 

On March 30, 2020 at 11:36 PM, Lou said:

This is really going to suck if somebody wins. 

7 hours ago, RallyMo said:

FS79 and kc are only ones in this thread that aren't confused. C'mon, man.

no worries on my part. updated my will today. I set aside money for aw premium membership to be awarded in my honor. also, AW will receive 1,000 boxes of pretzel pop tarts to feed the liberal fags through the shutdown. 

6 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

no worries on my part. updated my will today. I set aside money for aw premium membership to be awarded in my honor. also, AW will receive 1,000 boxes of pretzel pop tarts to feed the liberal fags through the shutdown. 

Are pretzel pop tarts a thing?

1 hour ago, RallyMo said:

The poptart guy could kick your ass in 3 seconds.

I dont take your words lightly. When the DR Fauci of everything homosexual calls you a gay puss, it calls for introspection. That said, I am still willing to whip your ass for a good cause. You willing?

1 minute ago, angelinkc said:

I dont take your words lightly. When the DR Fauci of everything homosexual calls you a gay puss, it calls for introspection. That said, I am still willing to whip your ass for a good cause. You willing?

I don't have time for that now. Also, I wouldn't want to ruin your reputation with the soccer dads by taking all your Poptarts, Pop Tart.

14 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

Dr Fauci is a homosexual too? I need to update my list. Who else am I not aware of?

20 minutes ago, angelinkc said:

A gay pussy.

Wouldn't that be a lesbian?