• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

AW Member Most Likely To Die From Covid-19

AW Member Most Likely To Die From Covid-19  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Welp, who's gonna bite the big one?

• Calscuf
    • Blarg
    • GotBeer
    • tdawg
    • notherhalo
    • Other

15 minutes ago, calscuf said:

Guy in my band has symptoms. We sing in close proximity.  I’m fucked.  Soonest I could find any place to give a Covid test was next Thursday.

Damn dude, get checked out.  Shit we should all get checked out. I have had a temp for three days and never in July have I had one.  Fuck if anyone dies of the vid it will be me. I haven't been anywhere and wear a mask always when at the store.  My wife and I did go to play pickle ball and these two college girls wanted to play and I didn't even think about it. We never got close but you do share the ball.  I had never played so I didn't know the part about after you serve you have to let it bounce. I was firing it right back at them on the fly and even got in the kitchen ready to dunk it.  Kept getting the flag thrown on me.  They won the first two games then when I figured it out we creamed them the next two,  Shit they gave me the vid. 

6 minutes ago, Karenknees said:

Damn dude, get checked out.  Shit we should all get checked out. I have had a temp for three days and never in July have I had one.  Fuck if anyone dies of the vid it will be me. I haven't been anywhere and wear a mask always when at the store.  My wife and I did go to play pickle ball and these two college girls wanted to play and I didn't even think about it. We never got close but you do share the ball.  I had never played so I didn't know the part about after you serve you have to let it bounce. I was firing it right back at them on the fly and even got in the kitchen ready to dunk it.  Kept getting the flag thrown on me.  They won the first two games then when I figured it out we creamed them the next two,  Shit they gave me the vid. 

Next time just stick to this.

3 hours ago, calscuf said:

Guy in my band has symptoms. We sing in close proximity.  I’m fucked.  Soonest I could find any place to give a Covid test was next Thursday.

Lol you have a band.

What's your name, GAY C D SEE?

5 hours ago, calscuf said:

I woke up with a fever today, btw.  I’ve been quarantined into the garage until my buddy gets his results. 3-5 days.

Good call on staying in the garage. Wear a mask when around anyone.

I don't know what your health coverage is, but you don't want to play around with this. If you go to an ER, you should be able to get tested and receive results rather quickly.

3 hours ago, st1ckboy said:

For the record I would like it to be known I did not vote in this pole. I wish you all the best of health.  Even @Editorield.

I'll be honest, I don't really know how to pronounce his name. it's a combination of two words that don't go together. I mean, is the second word supposed to be yield or field? and how does that work with editor?

I think I'm going to be up pretty late struggling with this one.

9 hours ago, calscuf said:

I have an appointment for a rapid test on Saturday evening.  If I went to the ER they will use the standard test which will take days.  I called and confirmed that.  Fucking fingers crossed.

That's bananas. Perhaps try an ER at a large hospital if necessary.

11 minutes ago, calscuf said:

The testing situation is worse than what I assumed.  It’s a total shit show.  The media is not exaggerating the situation.  No wonder this shot is out of control.

For me, good news is my temp is now low 90’s and I’m now congested so hopefully it’s just a cold.

That's kinda crazy. If you're symptomatic and go into an ER at a hospital with decent resources, they should be able to test you and have results in a reasonable amount of time. With that said, this is based solely on my experience at a hospital with considerable resources.

9 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Cals be sure to wear an N95 mask while you're out in public so others around you have a false sense of security.

...or just wear a regular mask and give others around you a real sense of security that they definitely have a decreased chance of getting COVID from you if you are indeed infected.