• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Biological injections and Griffin Cannings elbow

19 hours ago, Jeff Fletcher said:

Not that they have told us. It’s just wear. That’s what chronic changes means. 

Is it at all concerning that he's showing "wear" at 23 years old? Serious question, I don't know anything about this sort of stuff.

4 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Is it at all concerning that he's showing "wear" at 23 years old? Serious question, I don't know anything about this sort of stuff.

That’s a legit concern. Especially when he’s been diagnosed with “wear” which is a disease only a 23 year old Angels pitcher can get.  

9 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Yes. There are lots of concerns about him. He was even better than Gerrit Cole was at UCLA, but Cole was drafted #1 overall and Canning fell to the second round, not based on any injury, but on concern of possible injury. 

It does not give me a good feeling to see that these concerns were valid. 

On 3/10/2020 at 2:05 PM, RendZone said:

That’s a legit concern. Especially when he’s been diagnosed with “wear” which is a disease only a 23 year old Angels pitcher can get.  

A lot of pitchers have already had TJ by this age. Ohtani already had a tear. 

Pitching is bad for you.